“AmazeBalls!”

Jimmy Joker Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 207 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In our steakhouse we have steaks salads and burgers.We serve also different kinds of spirits, coffees,cocktails and desserts.We are opened from morning until midnight.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Visited last August. Cannot wait to get back to one of the nicest restaurants in Kas. Steaks are to die for. Staff could not be more attentive. It's a MUST GO GO location!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

To start with a dish of olives in a tasty marinade was presented with the compliments of the house. With it came some thick lightly toasted bread to soak up the marinade.

My mixed salad starter was well presented and I enjoyed it. I had a glass of the house red wine. A good restaurateur should be proud of his house wine and ideally it should be local in a wine producing area. The wine proved very quaffable and I was assured it was also local.

The real test was to come. I had ordered a house special fillet steak and wanted it very rare. The Turkish waitress asked me if I would like it blue. I smiled with pleasure that she new the term and said gratefully that I did.

The steak was served with mixed veg and potato wedges on a small tree trunk! Surprising but effective. It wasn't going walkies nor was it breakable. The steak itself was absolutely first class. It takes a quality chef to cook a thick steak blue and cook it so it is warm all the way through. It was not only cooked to perfection it was also wonderfully tender.

For a restaurateur to serve good quality house wine, to serve a complimentary dish, to buy a first class steak and arrange for it to be cooked to perfection and to have a front of house waitress who knows such terms as blue deserves respect, and they have mine.

Top marks to the owner and staff at Jimmy Joker for an excellent evening. I was asked if I would write a review and here it is.

1  Thank Ray R
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

After having dinner in that restaurant I really don't know how it is possible to have dinner anywhere else. Stuffed grilled calamar is a kind of heaven food which you have to taste in your life. Lukum stake is really melting in mouth. In food sense it is perfectly great. Cook is genius.
Everyone is very welcoming there. The plates they bring are very beautifully arranged. Nice, nice, nice place, Don't miss it.

1  Thank AlexSarioglu
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Steakhouses and service is very good. Salad is not good as i think. They treat us olive and toast. Prices is little high but you should try it.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I really aprecciate the people, especcially the lady in charge for their hospitallity,: great steaks. maybe some more "small sides" But that's because I'm not a vegetable lover.
By the way: desr: have a good birth this summer! Loved your attention and welcome back!