“Don't expect UK portions..” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jimmy Joker Steakhouse

Jimmy Joker Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 187 Restaurants in Kas
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In our coffee&bistro we have Italian pizzas,pasta dishes,salads and burgers.We serve also different kinds of coffees,cocktails and desserts.We are opened from morning until midnight.
“Don't expect UK portions..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We decided to try this place, just because it had good reviews and the better half loves a good steak.

Service was fairly good, as were the non alcohol cocktail and fresh lemonade.

The other half had a fillet steak, which came with wedges, mushroom sauce and spinach. The steak was ordered medium but came medium rare which from the reviews we planned to do. Portion size was ok considering it was fillet steak, average price to the uk.

I had the fajitas, very good flavours, but sauces lacked something. Portion size was tiny, 1 tortilla wrap and no fries etc for the same price as uk.

Would go again but would remember to order slightly more.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
“Wow! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We have just been for dinner at Jimmy jokers and I have eaten steak in some of the best restaurants in the UK I can honestly say this place really does rock! I had the fillet steak and it was awesome! It's not cheap for turkey but the quality of the food is worth it. Highly recommend this place.

“AmazeBalls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Visited last August. Cannot wait to get back to one of the nicest restaurants in Kas. Steaks are to die for. Staff could not be more attentive. It's a MUST GO GO location!!!

• Visited August 2013
Kas, Turkey
“Great steak and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

To start with a dish of olives in a tasty marinade was presented with the compliments of the house. With it came some thick lightly toasted bread to soak up the marinade.

My mixed salad starter was well presented and I enjoyed it. I had a glass of the house red wine. A good restaurateur should be proud of his house wine and ideally it should be local in a wine producing area. The wine proved very quaffable and I was assured it was also local.

The real test was to come. I had ordered a house special fillet steak and wanted it very rare. The Turkish waitress asked me if I would like it blue. I smiled with pleasure that she new the term and said gratefully that I did.

The steak was served with mixed veg and potato wedges on a small tree trunk! Surprising but effective. It wasn't going walkies nor was it breakable. The steak itself was absolutely first class. It takes a quality chef to cook a thick steak blue and cook it so it is warm all the way through. It was not only cooked to perfection it was also wonderfully tender.

For a restaurateur to serve good quality house wine, to serve a complimentary dish, to buy a first class steak and arrange for it to be cooked to perfection and to have a front of house waitress who knows such terms as blue deserves respect, and they have mine.

Top marks to the owner and staff at Jimmy Joker for an excellent evening. I was asked if I would write a review and here it is.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ray R
Bangkok, Thailand
“Absolutely brilliant meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

After having dinner in that restaurant I really don't know how it is possible to have dinner anywhere else. Stuffed grilled calamar is a kind of heaven food which you have to taste in your life. Lukum stake is really melting in mouth. In food sense it is perfectly great. Cook is genius.
Everyone is very welcoming there. The plates they bring are very beautifully arranged. Nice, nice, nice place, Don't miss it.

1 Thank AlexSarioglu