“Incredible steak and delightful service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jimmy Joker Steakhouse

Jimmy Joker Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 186 Restaurants in Kas
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In our coffee&bistro we have Italian pizzas,pasta dishes,salads and burgers.We serve also different kinds of coffees,cocktails and desserts.We are opened from morning until midnight.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible steak and delightful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

My boyfriend and I ate at Jimmy Joker on 2 nights of our holiday in Kas. The first time we were literally blown away by how good the steak was - I wasn't expecting it to be that good. I had mine rare and it was cooked to perfection. The quality of the meat is really excellent. It also comes with handcut chips and ridiculously tasty veg on the side and a sauce of your choice (all in with the price..which is a bit of rarity coming from London!) The second night we visited the restaurant it definitely disappoint.. The owners are so friendly and attentive and of course the food was perfect again!

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Ashby-de-la-Zouch, United Kingdom
“Great steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is really a steak restaurant, but lovely they are. My only minor gripe was that, as others have said, their idea of Medium is not mine, and I had to ask for it to be cooked a bit more. Other than that, very good. A bit different from the normal fare, regarding veg and potatoes, but very good all the same. Both the kids had chicken fajitas, which they raved about. The baklava for desert was to die for, although expensive by Turkish standards. The owner then gave us after dinner drinks on the house, two coffees for the adults, and two chocolate milkshakes for the kids (were priced at 9 lira each). Good choice, you will not be disappointed if you want a good steak.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Crowthorne, United Kingdom
“Nice food, nice ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Good service, good quality food. Not cheap but then not overpriced either. Steak was amazing. The service was generally good in the usual, one main host with lots of helpers clearing tables etc...

Visited July 2014
“Awesome steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

When you read a review that says "best steak ever"' you can't help wonder that the reviewer maybe has not had many steaks over the years. Therefore my hesitation in expecting excellence was probably warranted. However, having had the fortune to have eaten at some very nice restaurants around the world, I have to say, the food here was almost the best steak I have ever had!

I had the Steak Rosanna medium rare and it was to die for. The steak actually melted in the mouth and the sauce was everything it should be.

One review mentioned portion size and I guess you could be forgiven for thinking the plate (or wooden board) was a little sparse but the steak was a pretty big rock and with just 10 or so potato wedges and a handful of vegetables but the meal was enough to satisfy most men. After emptying my plate, there was no room for desert!

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Best steak (and maybe meal) ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've never left a review on Tripadvisor before but felt compelled to after eating at Jimmy Jokers. These are the best steaks I can remember having, a really amazing eating experience. My girlfriend and I shared a hallouimi starter (incredible) and then each had a steak which comes with chips and veg. We ordered a green salad as a side which we regretted as it was just too much food (though the salad was excellent too). Best meal I can remember having, a real surprise. Lovely service too.