“Stunning Hotel in Kaş”
Review of Saylam Suites

Saylam Suites
Ranked #23 of 49 Hotels in Kas
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I have just returned from a one week holiday, travelling alone I wanted to stay somewhere family orientated and with a touch of class! This hotel had everything I needed to enjoy a relaxing and luxury holiday. The hotel staff were wonderful, helpful, friendly and accomdating and the rooms were spacious and very well equipt. I used the shuttle service most days and never had to wait to be taken to my destination. The hotel restaurant and bar was great, the room was modern and always clean.. The view from the room was beautiful and the area was quiet and delightful. Would definately visit again and recommend this hotel to others. Thank you for a superb stay!! A well deserved excellent rating!! :-) Maria

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Saylam S, Owner at Saylam Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Maria,

We thank you very much for your comment and sincerely very happy to hear that your stay was a wonderful one and you enjoyed your days here at Kas with us...

We know how it is important to feel good when traveling alone...It is a great way to enjoy the company of oneself and we are very glad to see you were happy here...

We look forward welcoming you back to Kas... It is at the end, a wonderful jewel that shines to ones who can cherish it...

With all our regards and kindest wishes,

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time in this new hotel. Rooms are very big, just like a little apartment with a very comfortable bed. From our balcony we had the view on Kas bay, lovely. The staff has been very helpful, giving us good tips on restaurants, places to visit or organizing a wonderful daily cruise on a typical Turkish boat. The restaurant offers great diner and perfect breakfast... What else can I say but that you must try the best mojito in town at the bar ;)!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

We hope that your travel back home was a pleasant one and that you keep in mind that Kas awaits you next summer...Thank you very much for the evaluation and comments...It is our greatest pleasure to hear your precious holiday times are remembered with great memories...

We send all our best wishes to Paris and look forward to welcoming you back to crystal clear beaches of Kas...

With our kindest regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We spent a full week in Kaş at Saylam Suites and we were delighted with the place and the quality of service. The hotel is brand new, the staff is very kind and accommodating. Rooms are clean and complementary breakfast is good. The owners are a nice young couple and re very helpful sharing tips on what to do and where to go around. A great service is a hotel car that can bring and fetch your around and in the nearest beaches for free. The city centre is 15 min walk but Kaş is pretty hilly and is summer is easily above 30°C. It also came super convenient when we went for a daily trip to the wonderful island of Meis/Kastellorizo (unmissable splash of Greece 20 min from the coast) or the daily journey on a gulet (check around of prices, they vary much, so does the quality).
To sum up, Saylam Suites have high quality/price rooms, with handy kitchenette, and very friendly staff. We'd definitely come back there next time in Kaş!

Room Tip: The street is a dead-end, so no problem with noise. Any room looks good!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Saylam S, Owner at Saylam Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Franz Family,

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and you will be coming back...Thank you a million times for your comments. Your feedbacks are most precious hence we try to be better each time at welcoming you...

We remain at your service and looking forward to seeing you in Kas next summer,

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I have been staying for a few days now at Saylam Suites... in lovely Kas.... and I could not be more pleased. I have been to Kas before and I have stayed at several hotels but, I think that this hotel is by far the nicest. It is brand new and overlooks the most stunning views of the Mediterranean and the mountain. My room has a breathtaking view and a lovely balcony. The rooms are really comfortable. I stayed in a master suite and it is like having my own fabulous apartment in Kas. It has separate bedrooms, a kitchenette, sofa. The sheets and towels are very nice. The soaps and shampoos are vey luxurious.... The staff really goes out of their way to make you comfortable. They have a car service from the airport which I would definitely recommend. There is also a car service at the hotel and they will drive you to the local beaches so you don't have to walk. The owners are a lovely young couple and they really are very welcoming.... There is also a great breakfast everyday on the patio. They have a great barman at the bar and I really enjoyed going there for happy hour. The restaurant just opened and I will have dinner there tonight. I really can't think of anything bad to say...... I will be coming back and I will be recommending this hotel to my friends and family. : )

Room Tip: All the rooms have great views. I stayed in a master suite... which I really enjoyed.. I saw the jun...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jordan S
Saylam S, Owner at Saylam Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear Jordan,

We are truly grateful for your time and wonderful comments. Reading that we succeeded to add a
' plus' to your holiday in Kas is the the most valuable thing for us. Please let us know what more we can do to make it better for your next visit that we are looking forward to...

Until then, may your journey bring you all the very best that there is...

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Just had an fantastic week an amazing time at this stylish boutique hotel in Kas. Saylam Suites sits above the town center and has a beautiful view of the Mediterranean. The rooms are very cute and comfortable nicely appointed with fabrics, clean and modern, each with a balcony!! I tried to extend my stay as did several other guests!

Warm breakfast is served on the terrace at the S Bar and is lovely. The hotel Bar was a lot of fun for happy hour too, where the guests and their friends would congregate and I found that we barely wanted to eat or get a drink anywhere else in town! The restaurant which was opening this week is a lot more stylish than the other options in town, and we had a chance to sample the menu one evening which was fresh and delicious! The prices of both the hotel and the services were quite reasonable.

The hotel's driver happily brings you down to the beach and picks you up if you're too tired to walk. He will also pick you up from the airport, making for a very smooth trip, so not having a car isn't a problem and it's much nicer to be off the tourist drag of hotels further down.

The pool is opening soon as is the fitness center, and there are plenty of things to do in Kas: hiking scuba diving, paragliding, beaches, cute restaurants and bars.

The owners, a young couple from Istanbul, are often around and always looking for ways to help you enjoy your stay. All in all one of the best vacations I've had, I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The smaller suites which are almost like studio apartments are great, and although they do have fold...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much ... We know that the time you took to write this comment is very valuable and we appreciate this enormously...

It just makes us very happy and hope for the better when we read your comments. Our restaurant team is ready and we wish to add a bit of spice and sweet to our guests experience at Saylam Suites...

We are looking forward to welcome you back to Kas so we can add more and more happiness to your holidays with us...

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Must see. A great hotel, with very specious, tastefully decorated rooms. Very friendly staff. We loved it and will be back soon for sure. The town has too much to offer. nice beaches, fine restaurants and friendly people.

• Stayed: June 2013
Saylam S, Owner at Saylam Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to hear that your stay was a wonderful experience and we manage to fulfill your expectations...Thanks a million for the time you took to review us.

We look forward to welcoming you to this amazing corner of the world once again...

With Our Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Room with a Great view! Staying at Saylam Suites for 3 days in lovely Kas, Antalya was a nice experience. The butique size of hotel gives privacy comfort, yet the the suites are quite large studio flats with a great Kas view. The hotel is very clean and quite comparing the vivid life of Kas. They will have a shuttle running every hour in summer which will solve the transportation problem.
I DEFINITELY will go there again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank B U
Saylam S, Manager at Saylam Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,

Welcoming you to Saylam Suites Kas was a great pleasure for us and we are looking forward to serving you very soon again. Please do let us know if we can provide any additional services to make sure your stay with us will be wonderful time.

Saylam