“Great place to eat for your Italian fix”
Review of Bella Vita

Bella Vita
Ranked #30 of 207 Restaurants in Kas
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bella Vita and its staff are pleased to welcome you to Kas. We follow the seasons for quality and freshness of our produce, and we have direct knowledge of our suppliers. Love, passion and experience are the cornerstones of our idea of catering and hospitality. Bella Vita offers you a charming terrace for a romantic evening, a family atmosphere, a quiet and discreet place for a business dinner, or to spend a pleasant evening in the company of friends. Enjoy our best dishes of italian tradition under the stars, prepared and served with care by our staff headed by Chef Paolo.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Had a lovely meal here my husband said the pizza was the best he has tasted outside Italy! The staff were very friendly, service good and the setting lovely overlooking the hustle and bustle of Kas town. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We sat by the terrace where there was a beautiful view of the sea. I had a 'Margarita pizza' and also the 'Penne al Salmon' which I shared with my sister. We both thought it was incredible. The service was amazing, they were so kind and child friendly. Also inexpensive. I would 100% recommend this to anyone. Also about the 2 terrible reviews on this restaurant, I believe are fake. Both has ever done 1 review and both are in Turkish.. Maybe some opposition restaurants wanting them to go down the list..

1  Thank Theo O
Reviewed 1 August 2014

View from terrace was very beautiful. It was ın the center of town. Pizzas and lazagne very delicious. Chef is Italian and you feel like you are in Italian restaurant.

1  Thank Ebru G
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Our expectations were high, but found nothing special. Pizza was average but expensive. I didn't taste sea foods or pasta. Central location is a plus, but seats were so close that you can involve the next table's conversation.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

After traveling through Turkey for nearly two weeks and tasting all their wonderful food it was time for a change. We checked out trip advisor and found Bella Vita an authentic Italian restaurant in Kas, we were not disappointed. The Pasta was fantastic and the service was terrific. I can highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Assie55