The sea is ideal for swimming (even if the hotel is bay side, not sea-side). You can spend a great, relaxing day in one of the gazebos down by the water (but need to get there early to grab one). But three negatives took the shine off:
1) It's too expensive: priced as a top-of-the-market option, it isn't, in terms of rooms or food.
2) The attitude is a bit mean: do we really have to pay extra for orange juice at breakfast? It feels a bit like the customer is there to enrich the hotel, not the hotel is there to look after the customer.
3) The service definitely needs some attention: no-one seemed in charge of the restaurant; long waits for food; generally slow and uncommunicative. A "hello" and "thank you" go a long way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Club Barbarossa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barbarossa Hotel Kas