We stayed at the Hideaway hotel for 4 nights, for the most part very pleased with our stay.
- Very nice views from the roof top, beautiful sunset
- Breakfast is decent, hot eggs, nice spread
- Rooms are decent size, clean and bathroom was nice and clean
- Room service everyday
- Great shower and hot water all day
- Tea, hot water all day long
- All the ladies, the cleaning and the kitchen staff were very nice and welcoming
- Location, walking back and forth from the hotel to the main square is a bit painful. The place is almost the last one at the end of two hill climbs. Also, with the uphill walk the Bus station feels like far, though it is only a 5 minutes walk.
- I wasn't feeling well, so husband requested for a late checkout (instead of 1030 asked for an extra hour), the almost non-interested indifferent bar tender refused. The place was practically empty still he basically refused to accommodate us which was very odd and was a bit upsetting, sole reason why I am hesitated to give them a 5 star, otherwise the place was very nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hideaway is a small family run hotel,located in the most beautiful part of Kas. Hideaway and its terrace restaurant give you a STAR quality of accommodation with AC rooms, traditional home-made Turkish cuisine and a beautiful roof terrace and bar, surrounded with olive trees and tranquil ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hideaway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaway Hotel Kas