Hideaway Hotel
Hotel Sonne(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Cappari Hotels Aquarius Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$61
US$59
US$95
US$89
All reviewsroof terraceturkeythe ownerancient theatrebreakfast and dinnervegetarian mezzeroom was spotlessrooms are smallquiet streetthird floorsqueezed orange juiceturkish coastsea viewlycian waywatch the sunsetlaid backspectacular views
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stayed here with some friends last month and we loved the place. The staff is friendly and helpful and serve a great buffet breakfast on a beautiful terrace overlooking the town and harbor. The location is great - it's just a few minutes walk from the marina, and the value for money was very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Ahmet and staff were extremely friendly, helpful and provided a relaxing vibe around this charming hotel. Located on a hillside, a short walk from the bus station, town center and harbor, it has a great view from the rooftop. I stayed in two rooms, first one was very noisy due to the guest next door, and staff quickly moved my wife and I. We did have hot water problems two mornings due to a "change over" in their heating system for the winter months. Enjoyed the free breakfasts and a large dinner with 7 veggie dishes/mezes with choice of adding something off the grill on one of the nights (3) we stayed. Rooms were average size, plain white, with small balcony and shower area. We truly do appreciate the assistance of Ahmet in contacting a dive operator on short notice to take us out on essentially a private dive trip. We stayed in a slow season, November. Lots of area attractions and a fun trip along the coastline to get to Kas.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank simplifie1
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Visited Kaş for the first time on off- season and stayed in Hideaway for the first time.

With its spacious rooms, good breakfast, helpful staff and owners, this place is a true gem.

stayed in no:306; great corner room with Meis view.

Great location also... Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: 306 is good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank brannant
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I loved staying here at the Hideaway! From the moment the owner, Ahmet, greeted me in the parking lot, until the last goodbye, everything was perfect! The room had a new bath with great water pressure (albeit a small shower), there was a small balcony to look out at the view, and the view from the dining area on the rooftop was superb! I had the dinner there, and it was reasonable and tasty. Met some nice people and enjoyed the evening. It is located right next to the amphitheater, which was a wonderful walk at sunset. Ahmet, Marie and the entire staff were very helpful, including taking three of us to the bus station. I had the fresh juice in the morning, and although it was $2, it was worth every cent. Delicious! As it was fall when I was here, I did not swim in the pool or snorkel, but it is available. I would not hesitate to recommend the Hideaway, I know I shall stay there again. Thank you Hideaway. I fell in love with Kas! I shall return!!!

Room Tip: See if there is a room with a view. There were views overlooking the amphitheater that I would presume are nice. I had one on the opposite side.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed at Hideaway for 6 nights and were sad to leave! The hotel is in a great location overlooking the ocean with a great view from the balcony of the Greek island of Kastelorizo.
Breakfast was fantastic, plenty of homemade jams, meat, cereal, cheese etc. Eggs or pancakes can be made if you require (for an additional small cost).
Ahmet and Marie were wonderful, very helpful with any advice for touring around the area and they booked our trip out to Kastelorizo for us.
The rooms were small but had a well appointed bathroom and small balcony.
You can use the honesty system at the bar if there is no one there and tea and coffee are always available.
Each night they have a very good value Turkish vegetarian meal for 18TLr which was beautiful.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple