Booked this excellent hotel through Exclusive Escapes. The hotel is wonderful and difficult to fault in any way.
The food is excellent, although the Ottoman evening food wasn't great; the sea front idyllic; the accommodation to a very high standard and the staff second to none!
The Turkish bath is memorable and to be enjoyed… don't miss it!
The hotel is set on a steep hillside and so this is not the perfect place for anyone not enjoying walking up and down steps (there are over 250 from top to bottom!) but this made the setting in my opinion.
The hotel lay on a small bus to Kas and the public bus runs from the top of the hotel where you can find endless restaurants and bars and other activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary waterfront hotel has sweeping coastal views and awe-inspiring sunsets which reflect off the water. It has an intricate design of natural stone buildings with paths leading from the reception area through a series of pretty terraces - past several pools, garden terraces and impressive palm trees - to either the Waterfront Suites above or to the extensive private waterfront below. At a glance, the cool combination of natural stone with red roof tiles creates the impression of a mediaeval-style village - but Deniz Feneri is rather more up to the minute than that. Thanks to the considerable efforts of owners, Gillian and Ozan, the contemporary boutique hotel offers one of the finest places to relax and unwind in coastal Turkey. With a quality of service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Deniz Feneri Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Kas
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel Kas