The hotel is out on the peninsula - approx 1 hour stroll into Kas (or 10 mins or so on the local bus that goes past every 30 mins). The location is stunning and the waterfront is just to die for. It is very secluded with well positioned sun loungers giving lovely views and privacy. It is a very quiet hotel - perfect for couples or for getting away from it all. The staff were very friendly and there were lots of nice personal touches, including a beach towel and bottle of olive oil to take home. The Swedish massage I had in the spa was amazing. I felt the food was a little on the expensive side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary waterfront hotel has sweeping coastal views and awe-inspiring sunsets which reflect off the water. It has an intricate design of natural stone buildings with paths leading from the reception area through a series of pretty terraces - past several pools, garden terraces and impressive palm trees - to either the Waterfront Suites above or to the extensive private waterfront below. At a glance, the cool combination of natural stone with red roof tiles creates the impression of a mediaeval-style village - but Deniz Feneri is rather more up to the minute than that. Thanks to the considerable efforts of owners, Gillian and Ozan, the contemporary boutique hotel offers one of the finest places to relax and unwind in coastal Turkey. With a quality of service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deniz Feneri Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Kas
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel Kas