Ani Pension
US$128
US$151
US$147
US$120
Cappari Hotels Aquarius Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$89
Mavilim Hotel(Kas)
US$98
US$90
All reviewsrooftop terracelow seasonstayed here for nightslycian waypensiondormitoryteracetown
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I was in Kas in december 2012 - a week before Christmas. This was the only place open for business in that area that I could find. I enjoyed my stay here. I was there for 1 night and 2 days. There werent many people in the pension at that time(just 2 guests), although during peak season I suppose it will be really busy. There is a guy called Shawn(who helps out there) who took us for a late night walk around the City. The pension was nice. Room was tidy and confortable. I stayed in the dorm with one other guest. The bathroom was shared by 2. Like in most of Turkey - the breakfast was good. The roof top dining area was great. They also had constant supplies of apple tea and turkish coffee - which was great in the rainy weather that Kaş had. Great place. I recomend it. (Being off season paid just 20 TL per night) :)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank herbivore_backpacker
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for one night after New Year's. Our room was exactly like in the photos with a comfortable enough bed. However, the heater was broken and the room did get quite cold. The bathroom was clean with one of those showers that's attached to the wall and gets everything wet (no cubicle/curtain). The breakfast was typically Turkish with olives, cheese, cukes/tomatoes, bread and jam; we also enjoyed free tea upon arrival, after dinner, with breakfast, and before leaving. The staff was helpful and the American helper even took us for a hike up the Lycian Way for a lunch picnic/barbecue atop the mountain! We also got to leave our bags upstairs after morning check-out until catching our night bus out of Kaş. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank alaiagiglio
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My girlfriend and me stayed here for four nights and were very happy with our choice. In a town as small as Kas it's difficult not to be close to the center but anyway, you don't have to walk far:) The staff was friendly and laid-back, the rooms were simple (shower and toilet really small + right next to each other...) but clean, internet was included. A highlight was the terrace. Breakfast (buffet) was also very decent for that price. Fruits, vegetables, cornflakes, cheese, salami, eggs etc...
We paid 100 TL for the room per night over national holidays which is ok and as far as I heard standard for the pensions there.
All in all, I can definitely recommend Ani Motel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stefanauskas
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This pension is perfect for a summer stay in Kas. Ani motel is clean (room & bathroom), convenient, has AC in the rooms, excellent breakfast, balconies, quiet, beautiful view from the dining area, staff are friendly - and a good price. There is nothing more you need when holidaying in the wonderful town of Kas. I will definitely return. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lewes77
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Great location on a little hill above Tas; great view and quiet, but still just a stone's throw from the village and beach. The staff is extremely helpful with advice and transportation to local beaches and other atttractions; they even made my reservations to catch a gulet to Fethiya! My room was spacious, even had a little terrace (with laundry lines!) and air conditioning, which was a bonus in 100* June! A covered rooftop terrace for lounging and fabulous Turkish breakfasts, smoothies, omlets and special pastries. And a bar and internet set-up. They have it all!

Room Tip: I loved room #6: it got a little breeeze when thee was one!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo