Ani Pension
US$151
US$147
US$141
US$127
Cappari Hotels Aquarius Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$63
Priceline
US$99
US$90
All reviewsrooftop terracelow seasonstayed here for nightslycian waypensiondormitoryteracetown
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I stayed here for five days in May, and would love to come back. Staff is helpful, cheerful and friendly. I stayed in a two-person dorm room on the terrace, which was very good. Clean and sweet. Breakfasts were also worth to mention. Very good choice for your budget.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank aliunal
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Ani Pension for 3 nights in April. There wasn't a lot of people around the hostel but it worked well for us and we meet other travelers in Kas.

Highlights included the big breakfast with cereal options and Turkish style breakfast foods all served on the open roof terrace!

And also the very helpful and friendly worker at the pension named Sean! He was great! Knowledgable about the local areas, tours and hiking around Kas. Just chat to him and he'll help you out!

The roof terrace is a good place to relax too.

I liked how the rooms had balconies with washing lines and some pegs, very useful!

There were some hot water issues in our room (every other room was fine though) but as it is still low season at the moment we were able to shower in a neighboring room.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank Tash H
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I was in Kas in december 2012 - a week before Christmas. This was the only place open for business in that area that I could find. I enjoyed my stay here. I was there for 1 night and 2 days. There werent many people in the pension at that time(just 2 guests), although during peak season I suppose it will be really busy. There is a guy called Shawn(who helps out there) who took us for a late night walk around the City. The pension was nice. Room was tidy and confortable. I stayed in the dorm with one other guest. The bathroom was shared by 2. Like in most of Turkey - the breakfast was good. The roof top dining area was great. They also had constant supplies of apple tea and turkish coffee - which was great in the rainy weather that Kaş had. Great place. I recomend it. (Being off season paid just 20 TL per night) :)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank herbivore_backpacker
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for one night after New Year's. Our room was exactly like in the photos with a comfortable enough bed. However, the heater was broken and the room did get quite cold. The bathroom was clean with one of those showers that's attached to the wall and gets everything wet (no cubicle/curtain). The breakfast was typically Turkish with olives, cheese, cukes/tomatoes, bread and jam; we also enjoyed free tea upon arrival, after dinner, with breakfast, and before leaving. The staff was helpful and the American helper even took us for a hike up the Lycian Way for a lunch picnic/barbecue atop the mountain! We also got to leave our bags upstairs after morning check-out until catching our night bus out of Kaş. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank alaiagiglio
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My girlfriend and me stayed here for four nights and were very happy with our choice. In a town as small as Kas it's difficult not to be close to the center but anyway, you don't have to walk far:) The staff was friendly and laid-back, the rooms were simple (shower and toilet really small + right next to each other...) but clean, internet was included. A highlight was the terrace. Breakfast (buffet) was also very decent for that price. Fruits, vegetables, cornflakes, cheese, salami, eggs etc...
We paid 100 TL for the room per night over national holidays which is ok and as far as I heard standard for the pensions there.
All in all, I can definitely recommend Ani Motel!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple