“Great place to stay in Kas”
Review of Ani Pension

Ani Pension
Ranked #23 of 46 Hotels in Kas
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay in Kas”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in Ani, as other people have mentioned they have lovely friendly staff. I stayed in the dorm, which has a nice sit out area which is lovely to chill out in after coming back from a hike. The room was clean and I was lucky to stay slightly out of season, which means less people but the weather in May already makes it a great place to travel to. Lovely breakfast, I think its great value for money. They also give good tips about where to stay next.

Room Tip: The dorm has a lovely sit out area which is so relaxing in the evenings after the day's actiivit...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 Thank maria c

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful time during our week at Ani. The staff are friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is relaxed and wonderful, breakfast is free, and the nights are quiet. Plus the price is hard to beat. Also, it's just down from the bus station so it's easy to find. Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Joshua P
Ankara, Turkey
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I stayed here for five days in May, and would love to come back. Staff is helpful, cheerful and friendly. I stayed in a two-person dorm room on the terrace, which was very good. Clean and sweet. Breakfasts were also worth to mention. Very good choice for your budget.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank aliunal
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Ani Pension for 3 nights in April. There wasn't a lot of people around the hostel but it worked well for us and we meet other travelers in Kas.

Highlights included the big breakfast with cereal options and Turkish style breakfast foods all served on the open roof terrace!

And also the very helpful and friendly worker at the pension named Sean! He was great! Knowledgable about the local areas, tours and hiking around Kas. Just chat to him and he'll help you out!

The roof terrace is a good place to relax too.

I liked how the rooms had balconies with washing lines and some pegs, very useful!

There were some hot water issues in our room (every other room was fine though) but as it is still low season at the moment we were able to shower in a neighboring room.

• Stayed April 2013
4 Thank Tash H
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I was in Kas in december 2012 - a week before Christmas. This was the only place open for business in that area that I could find. I enjoyed my stay here. I was there for 1 night and 2 days. There werent many people in the pension at that time(just 2 guests), although during peak season I suppose it will be really busy. There is a guy called Shawn(who helps out there) who took us for a late night walk around the City. The pension was nice. Room was tidy and confortable. I stayed in the dorm with one other guest. The bathroom was shared by 2. Like in most of Turkey - the breakfast was good. The roof top dining area was great. They also had constant supplies of apple tea and turkish coffee - which was great in the rainy weather that Kaş had. Great place. I recomend it. (Being off season paid just 20 TL per night) :)

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank herbivore_backpacker
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for one night after New Year's. Our room was exactly like in the photos with a comfortable enough bed. However, the heater was broken and the room did get quite cold. The bathroom was clean with one of those showers that's attached to the wall and gets everything wet (no cubicle/curtain). The breakfast was typically Turkish with olives, cheese, cukes/tomatoes, bread and jam; we also enjoyed free tea upon arrival, after dinner, with breakfast, and before leaving. The staff was helpful and the American helper even took us for a hike up the Lycian Way for a lunch picnic/barbecue atop the mountain! We also got to leave our bags upstairs after morning check-out until catching our night bus out of Kaş. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank alaiagiglio
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

Nice place good location happy staff. Fantastic view from the roof dinning area cold beer at sunset perfect - I am shore other are other nice place this was good an value for money. Run us to the bus and we found them from bus it was a rel 5 minute walk from bus. Helped us with next booking which was a help.
Rooms and hotel is good standard. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed September 2012