Hotel is spotless & most of the staff do everything they can to help you where needed. If you like a lie in, our room overlooked a noisy hotel, but fine if you're up early! Beach nice & close but very small so beds are packed in & all stones so beach shoes are needed! No room for beach tennis or the like. The a la carte restaurants are brilliant & were worth paying €10 for the 5/6 courses after the first free meal so you can visit the Mexican, Turkish & Italian. Restaurant food was ok, & always something available pretty much 24/7! Spa looked lovely but we didn't use so can't comment on that. The disco downstairs has a feet smell & was never anyone in there. But entertainment in evenings was really good which definitely makes up for it. Mainly Russians, Netherlands, Germany, few English but entertainment was in many languages for all. Overall hotel brill, little spending money needed, but beach nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed 75 m to the beach of Kemer and is located only 56 km from the Antalya International Airport and 38 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, is our hotel indeed a paradise for families with children – offering a private pebble beach of 50 m length and 100 m with as well as a variety of pools and aquapark covering 1150 m². An area of 16.000 m², whereby 8.000 m² consists of hotel buildings and 8.000 m² consists of gardens, the guests will find one building of six floors, with a total capacity of 356 rooms.In order to grant our guests a pleasant stay, our “All Inclusive” concept starts with a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival by offering them Turkish traditional sweet called ‘cezerye' and a glass of Turkish sweet fruit drink called “sherbet”. Fully equipped SPA health and beauty center (skin and body treatment), a covered SPA swimming pool of 60 m², special jet showers and relaxation beds with Jacuzzi in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Crystal De Luxe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal De Luxe Hotel Kemer
- Crystal De Luxe Resort And Spa
- Crystal De Luxe Resort & Spa Kemer, Turkey - Antalya Province