“Perfect!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We come 3 times a year in Kemer and eat almost every lunch at La Luna.
Perfect service and good food!
Big menu in many languages, also many beer brands and wines available.
Casa La Luna is definetly not expensive and its one of the best locations in Kemer.
Try before you die!!

4  Thank Stefan K

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Food And location very nice. It is in kemer centrel. I test pizza And it was amazing. Thank you very much. Hopefully we come back next year to kemer...

2  Thank Elizabeth d
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Although we were AI we ventured out to eat on a couple of occasions. We ate here for the only time on the last full day of our holiday for a'treat' and wished we had visited more times!! I had a steak pizza (and Chips) which was lovely and fresh, plenty enough for me and I have a BIG appetite!!! My wife had chicken fajitas which she said were by far the best she had eaten on the holiday!! We were given (FOC) an assortment of bread before the meal along with some beautiful olives. All in all a fantastic meal for under £25!!

2  Thank angleboys1970
Reviewed 21 May 2014

What a lovely restaurant with a very wide and varied menu - also there is an English menu - so no problem with the language. lovely cocktails, great staff, a really nice place for a dinner, late night drink or just a coffee (with cake).

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Not much to woop for.. Great for drinks but for food quite dull. I find it hard to understand that it is rated no 1 of Kemers restaurants. Maybe we went there on a bad night.. Unfortunately I will not try it again when only here for a week.