“not a 5 star hotel definetly”
Review of Daima Biz Hotel

Daima Biz Hotel
Ranked #209 of 288 Hotels in Kemer
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed in Daima biz resort 2\08 - 12\8, family with one kid. We liked location and animation team. We did not like food and restaurant, aquapark was half closed, too many people in the restaurant, it was difficult to find a clean table. Will not visit this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Elena K

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

İt was good forgot the most part... the receptionist was bad but the animation team was great.... Thank you especially to Yilmaz and mesut.... it is a great family hotel there is so much to do for kids i would go back...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Armagan Y
Reviewed 26 April 2014

One of the worst hotel I ever stayed. The room is OK with very minimal facilities - a very small TV, no minibar, wifi is intermittent. No ironing board. Food is OK, didn't look very hygienic. Room service is horrible - takes at least 1-2 hrs in spite of repeated reminders and on one occasion was never delivered. Gave my clothes for ironing and they lost it!

Room Tip: Avoid it if possible...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Kumaravelts
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I was there for just1 night then i changed my hotel.my friend got stuck in lift & no one answer the alert for 1 hour.it had very bad disign &equipment failure.the dishes in restaurant were dirty.when i took a shower the room got full of water.in one word (bad)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Nazi N
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I was there in August if was the best hotel I've ever seen .. Don't believe what people say . The pool , the sea , rooms , show .. Everything was excellent . I met there really nice peoples , I wish i could turn back time , or maybe next summer We will go again ... Miss youu turkey - see youu DaimaBiz .. But there was 1 thing I didn't like RUSSIANS , I mean it was like Im in russia and not in turkey because songs were the most part in Russian and everyone who works there they all know too speak russian :((

• Stayed: October 2013
6  Thank Aylin199
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I spent 1 week at this hotel during Autumn time together with my family and my friends. We had a great time: there is a lot of entertainment, the beach is just a walk distance, the staff was very helpfull, the food was good, there are all the ingridients for a vacation of success. For sure, I'll recomand this resort.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Aly8212
Reviewed 17 October 2013

family with children , I was pleased . good food and plentiful , clean and spacious rooms , large pool , beautiful Aqualand . the only minus is the beach rocks. the staff was very friendly . have a nice white and turquoise outfit sailor . I appreciated the promptness in responding to requests

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family