“TERRIBLE - Please read”

Cuisines: Turkish
Crawley, United Kingdom
“TERRIBLE - Please read”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I added Pasa Kebab to tripadvisor to vent my anger at them, we arrived in Kemer and went here for our first night and were tired after the flight and transfer etc.
It looked really nice and was fairly busy. The waiter came over and I believe he was the manager. He was friendly and showed us to our table and asked about drinks, we enquired about wine and he bought over not a wine list but a tray of wines which all looked great. I enquired about the prices and was told them, however I quickly worked out that the cheapest bottle of house turkish wine was around £ 30 (we found out over the course of the week wine is very expensive in Kemer!) However we kindly declined the wine and ordered 2 beers. However the problem came as he moved the serviette and caught a bottle of wine and it smashed on the floor.

After that the service just went from ok to just plain rude, to be honest we should of walked out and told him to stick his restaraunt. He was aggressive and suddenly his english became 1 word rather than sentences and he huffed and basically made us feel very uncomfortable for our first night. If it hadnt been the 1st night I definately would of left. To make it worse while my dinner was ok, my fiancee's pizza was terrible and about as good as a £ 1 Iceland job.

Maybe we got them on a bad night, but to be honest I dont really care. This area relies on tourism so the service we had there was a disgrace and was purely to do with him making a mistake. Go to Le Paz instead, its cheaper, the food is more upmarket and the wine is not horrifically overpriced. This is the first bad review ive had to leave on TA

On another note I definately get the feeling this restaraunt was aimed at eastern europeans and scandinavians (much like Kemer may I add)

• Visited September 2011