“Awful”

Ranked #34 of 282 Hotels in Kemer
Bruges, Belgium
“Awful”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Was in this hotel this Eastern.The barman Mr DERWISH made sexual advances to all female clients,including mine,even in front of the children.This is a hotel for swingers en not for decent people.Otherwise was this a good hotel for foods drinks and snacks. Will never return,because of things before.They should not hire this people.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
19 Thank Georges L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Turkish first
mol
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We visited Le Jardin Resort Hotel from 7-4-12 to 21-4-12, we enjoyed our stay, Le Jardin is a well maintaind resort, with comfortable furniture and beautyfull garden en pools, food and drinks were very good and enough choise for the 14 days, the sweets delicious The people who work there are very helpfull en friendly always with a big smile, also the animation team, the managers and the reception could learn from them, they were a bit reserved and cool to us and there workers
We highly recomend this resort, worth your money.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Frans v
Hoorn
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Bin to this hotel from 14 of april until the 21 it was my best vacation so far.
food,drinks,snacks ar realy good and lots of sweet cakes and sweet snacks.

the people who work there ar realy nice and always ready to help you.

The animation team is 1 of the best if seen so far fun games and lots of fun times with them.

For the litle kids its a litle heaven 2 there enough to do for them also for teens and adults its a place were you can relax or just have lots of fun.

Shout out to Morello,Mido,Isac,Daphne,Sanin of the animation team love you guys and already missing you hope to be back soon :D

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Tommy E
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Great choice of restaurants and bars. The food was great, especially the diversity of food you could choose. The way the food was offered was really nice, everything is very neat. Several bars were well distributed over the place(a bar/restaurant on the beach). Choice of beautiful swimming pools. Every day clean towels for the beach / pool.
The beach looked very clean, no mess. Small weakness was wifi, was often very slow (from iPad + iPhone). We made ourselves a big mistake with our departure date, didn't look well on the the ticket. Because of this we missed our transfer from the hotel to the airport + stayed too long in our room. All this was fixed very good and very quickly by the staff. For a few euros they got us another bus + the extra half-day in our hotel was forgiven. Super location and very good service.

Room Tip: There's no noise in the rooms in the back, nice quiet.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Magdalena_and_Ruben
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 August 2011

This is a family resort with a bunch of Russian and German tourists wondering around with their kids. The facilities are in terrible shape, e.g. no AC in the gym. I would not recommend for younger people and groups of friends. The food was definitely below any standards, besides the desert part. More like a 2-3 star hotel overall.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank bumblebee021
Luxembourg
Reviewed 19 January 2011

Well, I have a big problem with the airline company doing business out of Luxembourg (I am afraid to write the name, knowing they might sue me.) I was in the Le Jardin Hotel in Kemer in September 2010, which was sold as a (European) 4-star hotel. It was HORRIBLE. I would not recommend this hotel or the biggest tourist airline company (Luxembourgish) in Luxembourg:

-- No air conditioning below 26 degrees Celcius in the room (with myself and two kids, it was too hot at night).
-- No air conditioning in the hotel, restaurant, bar, or common areas
-- No Kinderclub except for small children until 5-6 years-old, so there were no activities for my 10 year-old and my 8 year-old (although the Luxembourgish tourism company`s brochure said there was a club until 12 years-old)
-- No alcohol except local wines and beer, and VERY, VERY BAD copies of Baily`s, Amaretto, etc. I was not able to drink them. These copies were FAR below what we can find in LIDL or ALDI in Luxembourg and/or Germany.
-- during the first week the food was OK, we could each find something that we liked, but there weren`t so many choices. A bit of fish, turkey, chicken. Fish was fried. Desserts weren`t fresh and only a few of the decent ones. However, during the second week the food was TERRIBLE - repeat of the food the day before - the food was just warmed up and displayed a second or third day. No attempt was made to keep food cold (cheeses, jogurts, marmelade, etc. began to stink during the second week)
-- mini-bar was filled up once when it was empty. If you took anything more, you had to pay for it.
-- internet access only in the lobby, and then we had to pay 5 EUR for 30 minutes
-- my 8 year-old got sick, and then they wanted 250 EUR to see the doctor, a minimum price, and then the doctor would say, once he saw my son, if we should pay more. (He began to vomit, with diarrehea). I went to a pharmacy around the corner and they gave me something for him.)
-- Cleanliness? They made the beds and gave fresh towels everyday, but that was it. The furniture was old. My sons laughed at the old-style television, no flat screen. They hadn`t seen one like that before.
-- The hotel? Not very pretty, only the lobby had marble, the rest was different, a mixture of carpet, plastic flooring - sometimes all in one room!
-- One main pool, and one kid`s pool with two slides. That was it.

I called the Luxembourg tourist agency with whom I booked from the beach in Turkey and they told me that they could do nothing for me, and that I should speak to the tourist Guide in Kemer, which I did. He told me that I could change the hotel but that I would need to pay a supplement of 350 EUR and during the second week, we would not be in the main hotel, but in an economy room near where the staff slept! I told him NO. My husband also wrote a long letter (in German) while we were still in Turkey to the travel agency, and they did NOTHING to help me (with a sick child). So, I paid for a very expensive holiday, thinking that I had a guarantee of quality when I bought the name of the largest tourist company in Luxembourg, but this was not true.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
12 Thank LesRetirement
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 28 August 2010

I was very dissapointed about Le Jardin resort. The hotel is very old and needs a lor of restoration and improvements in order to be classified as a five star hotel. Some rooms have vary old and dirty furniture and there is also a bad smell inside. We obtained a better room after asking at the reception,but still, the other facilities of the hotel are far from what you would expect from five stars. The staff are too relaxed as they do not care about the tourists.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple