Barut Kemer
  • Restaurant
Kami Hotel(Kemer)
  • Beachfront
2,664 results
All reviewsentertainment teama la carte restaurantsbeach bagturkeybuffet restaurantpool barmain restaurantfantastic hotelthe general managercrepesthomson repsay goodbyegala nightmidnight buffetfantastic holidaypillow menuguest relations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2010

If you´re not russian - don´t go. If you compare it with other 5-star hotels in other countrys in the middle east and Europe this is maximum a 3-star resort.

They staff hardly not even speak english, only russian.
The food is boring and more or less all the same, every day. The only thing that´s good is that it´s clean, food, room etc.

It has the potential to be great but makes everything wrong...

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank swe-connoisseur
Reviewed 2 July 2010

IThe besy place in Turkey !This was a very nice hotel - walking distance to the Kemer City.I recomend for all friends!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank S47
Reviewed 16 June 2010

This hotel is in a fantastic location. It is beautifully designed and the lay out was very practical and welcoming. For me the only problem with the lay out would be a small bar is required closer to the smaller pool, maybe in the grassed area near the hotel. The hotel is very clean; rooms were kept immaculate throughout our stay.
I have been all inclusive to Turkey many times, Never have I encountered such rude and unhelpful members of staff. I must stress not ALL, but when you are encountering the same 3 or 4 individuals on regular bases over two weeks it leaves a sour taste in your mouth. A bad attitude should be unacceptable in a hotel of this standard as manners cost nothing!! One member of staff repeatable used his hand to put ice in to our glasses. Very unhygienic! I found the reception staff unhelpful and ended up going to see the guest relation staff for every concern.
The noise level of the music in the day when the entertainment team get going is ridiculously loud, Wrecks the atmosphere for 90% of the guest. It dance music boom boom boom! Nightclub not the pool please.
The food in the 2 snack bars was very nice and offered a wide choice. Ice cream and small pancake house were lovely, these staff is great! Breakfast in the main restaurant is very good and offers a wide variety of food catering for most people. However in the evening the food in the main restaurant lack imagination and got the little things wrong which bothered me. Half the dishes have a sign telling you what you are eating and half do not! It’s like a game, should I risk it? Is that Chicken of fish covered in red sauce? What are those vegetables stuffed with? What soup is that? Most of our party had tomato soup every day as this soup was always labeled. It was there morning, noon and night; I will probably never have it again in my life! Midnight snack, you guessed it tomatoes soup! The grilled food was the high light of the main restaurant for me but on occasions they run out of the food, such as steak! Again the little things!
All the A la carte restaurants are beautifully decorated, service amazing, food delicious and authentic, I would recommend the fish, Chinese and Japanese.
Facilities are excellent we made use of the bowling ally, volleyball court, slides, nightclub, blues bar, table tennis, and gym of a good standard. Pools lovely. The downsides are the staff and the little thing that make a big difference. There are so many hotels in turkey that get this right that I would never consider going back.
The guest Relations staff Borat and another man were outstanding. Very helpful and listened to our concerns and helped where they could.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jolliesNorthwest
Reviewed 14 June 2010

I've just got back from Kemer resort hotel and it was one of the worst holidays i have ever experienced. I have been to turkey 15 times prior to this trip and have never had a problem anywhere. From the moment i got there for some reason i felt unwelcome. The hotel guests are probably 90% russian which isnt a problem but most of the hotel staff can only speak russian which was a serious problem. Most of the bar staff were very rude. They would happily comepletely ignore you and go and serve the russians instead, who dont even say please or thankyou when they order. The food was ok but was aimed at Russians more then anything else, the ala carte restaurants were good and were a positive but they were booked up very quick and i only managed to get in 3 in the 2 weeks in which i stayed. I was sat in the lobby using the free wireless 1 night and they just turned the lights of were i was sat, knowing that it would annoy me. Also 1 night they actaully turned the wireless off and when i asked them what had happened they told em to go to my room and pay 5 euro an hour. Whilst there i met some other english guests, they said that they had never been treated so badly in all there lifes and they felt like outcasts. It sounds over the top but it got to the stage where i found myself trying to avoid going to the bar incase id get totally blanked or embarrassed. When they do serve you most would jut slam your drinks down and walk off, no social interaction whatsoever. I got the impression that maybe they have had some bad english guests in the past and think we are all the same, the guest relations was great and a really nice fella, i told him the issues i had and he wanted names of staff etc but i said i didnt want to tell him cos after he speaks to them they might start messing around with drinks etc. The 2 worst barman for being ignorant were ironically the 2 main bar managers. 1 night me and my partners were taking pictures outside the club just after it closed, then some man came up to me who turned out to be the hotel night manager and told me to go to my room. I asked why and he didnt say, he followed me and my partner back to our room then told me he couldnt wait till us english go home, it was unbelievable.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lancealot9
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I've stayed at Kemer Resort hotel few years ago with my extended family. We had a family suite on the top floor, which was lovely. Hotel is absolutely amazing, flawless 5*. Location is great, lovely pebble beach, many pools, great food all day round, good entertainment! A-la-carte restaurants were also amazing, loved the whole holiday!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family