“Hotel of nightmare”
Review of Alatimya Village

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kemer
Alatimya Village
Ranked #135 of 287 Hotels in Kemer
Reviewed 19 August 2009

This hotel absolutely don't diserve 5 star it can be match with 3 star hotel,firstly employes in reception during check in are very lazy and very unpolite.
They don't check the purpose of visiting hotel in voucher even it is written,also the cleanness is not so good,the floors are very dirty all over hotel plant,rooms are not as are described in hotel official website,they don't provide any special welcome for honeymoon guests,food was terrible during all meals with very small choice of different and poor food,employes(waitress)was very dirty you can see on their hands and in their uniforms they wearing, they smells all over they pass through you,pool and the beach was ok also there was lot of space in beach but always sunbeds was occupated by other guests in morning so you should wake up at least 6AM in morning to catch a sunbeds,location was not bad it was near of city center,but i have one advice for all interested to visit this hotel.The bulidings wich are located in front of the beach with sea view,annex 1,2,3 are not property of this hotel any more they are managed by someone else so be aware to not reserve the rooms or to choose this hotel because doesn't match with description in website or pictures of hotel wich are issued to travel agencys.
If you want to spent very nice vacation without any doubt don't visit this hotel because you will be very disappointed with service that will you get in this terrible hotel,with very bad staff and very poor food

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank albamir2007

Reviewed 21 May 2009

We're there for 4 days and we're satisfied with the hotel.
beach was really fine, clean, I mean. the sun and water really fine. sea sports are really cheap . Jet ski is 30 eur and really exited us. Foods are really fine but I should agree with other friends that, foods don't differ much for the week.
The hotel is 1 km from the center of kemer, so it's not feasible for walking to the marina on food. :S
Pools are clean and big enough. sauna and baths are fine.
I think it's a great value. Maybe not the best 5 star hotel, but deserves 4 star from me

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2008

this hotel was the worst hotel that i have ever stayed in,booked for the week but managed to stay for one night,the rooms were dirty,food was disgusting and most of all the staff were totally rude,i am now in the process of claiming my money back,it has caused myself and my partner so much stress that we almost parted,we managed to enjoy the rest of our holiday in a proper 5star hotel which happened to be next door called amara wing resort,i strongly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: September 2008
4  Thank johnnyboy26
Reviewed 16 September 2008

In general the holiday was a success but thought I'd share with you both the good and bad experiences

The bad….

1) The hotel does seem to suffer from an infrastructure problem and there was a bad smell in both mine and my neighbors room – The manager did not address this problem

2) Food of low quality and choice not expected from an all-inclusive hotel

The good…

1) Great beach

2) Great location

Stayed: September 2008
3  Thank slavakr
Reviewed 30 November 2007

We stayed at the Alatimya Village for 7 nights and could not have been any more happier. Extremely clean room with a very large area and large bathroom A wonderful view from the dining and sitting area. Hotel staff was very friendly and seemed to go out of their way to help. Breakfast was included which some cheeses, Turkish borek, hard boiled eggs, breads, juices, coffee and teas. The location was very central and was within easy walking distance to all the major sites to see in the part of the city, and in a very safe area. thans all staff and management.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with friends
2  Thank Funny&big
Reviewed 18 September 2007

me and my husband have just come back from this hotel, We had an overall ok holiday, however we did find that pretty much every person is either russian or german, therefore the turkish who work there dont speak hardly any english and could be quite rude. The food was the same everyday, it wasnt horrible food but after a couple of days it got boring, it wasnt even hot alot of the food they put out and leave it out for a couple of hours. That made us weary so we did eat out of the hotel a couple of times. There wasnt that much night time entertainment and if they did have any it would be in russian or german, The pools and the beach were lovely and were all clean. The staff werent the happiest of people and they werent very helpful but i do think alot of it is to with the language barrier. Overall we had a good holiday and would definatly go back to turkey but probably not in that hotel.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clareadams
Reviewed 28 May 2007

I stayed at this so called "holiday village" between April 26 thru April 30, 2007 for four nights and I had a terrible experience with this hotel. I and my friend had booked for two separate single rooms for our holiday but he, for health reasons, did not show up. The hotel forced me to pay for two rooms for four nights. At first they even insisted they would not even give me the keys for the second room but because they made me pay for it, later they relented and handed over the keys. So I stayed in a hotel as a single person, occupying two rooms (one of which I never used) and paying for two people. A nice and reasonable gesture that cares for customer satisfaction would have been, if not a total, but a partial refund of the second room which was never used. Or they could extend my stay for one free night ,etc. There are million ways to make a customer feel satisfied but the management chose none.
Now for the hotel. The rooms are very average but they all are ant infested. In spite of my repeated requests, the management was very slow in trying to clear up the infestation. So I had to fight with little ants in my bed for every night of my stay.
The top personnel is very rude and insensitive to customers needs and their conversational english and german is very poor.
In their all inclusive system their restaurant meals are simply terrible. I recommend only fresh vegetables and fruits to people who go to this hotel. I suspect some of the other foods, if they are not consumed, are reoffered on successive days. I had a mild case of food poisoning there in the first day of my stay and thereafter I started to avoid all cooked food.
Their beach facilities are small and poorly designed. In spite of the bright sun no beach umbrellas were provided and people were left to roast under the sun.

All in all I definitely do not recommend this hotel to travelers to Kemer area of Antalya, Turkey.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with friends