I have generally always enjoyed my stays at Club Med, and this was a first time for me at Club Med Kemer. It's adults only and it's a beautiful setting. I had such a GREAT time there last week. I met so many great people. The atmosphere is very social and open. In terms of demographics, there are a lot of Francophones from France, Switzerland, Belguim, Luxemburg so speaking French is an asset. If not, there were also Russian, a few Germans... I was one of the only North Americans there! For age groups, going in May & early June, as well as September, it's an older group starting in the 30s going up to 60s. If you want a younger crowd, you go in July/August. And it's a popular spot, a lot of the clientele have been there many times before. It's high energy and there are activities going on all day long. I spent a lot of my time running from one activity to another, however, you can just sit on the beach every day too, it's however you want to spend your time.
Every evening, there is theme, for dress wear too. There's the Turkish night (you wear red and white), T-shirt 45 and jeans (you can buy a souvenir 45 T-shirt at the boutique if you want to), Brazilian night (so any combination of yellow, white, green and blue), Evening all in white, evening all in black, elegant evening and finally Italian night where couples wear blue & white, and singles wear pink & white. These themes can change from year to year, so best to call the village directly and find out what their themes are. Most of the clientele adhere to these colour themes, so I was glad to have found out in advance. And people put their best foot forward, so don't be too casual like North Americans have a tendency to do!
The food is consistently EXCELLENT. The white wine is not that great, the red is an ok table wine but the rose is everyone's favourite.
Everything there is to please the customer, we are spoiled there so really there is not much to complain about! It's the type of place you make it your own: You want to party like an animal? The parties go until 4am every single night. You want quiet? Stay away from the pool area and hang out by the beach or the other end of the village called La Pinede.
Either way, you cannot get bored there, that's for sure!
Highly recommend it, I would go back for sure.
And it's in Turkey! What a wonderful country!!!!
PS The Tennis lessons were a lot of fun :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Med Village at Kemer is on the Mediterranean, near Antalya. It offers cozy comfort while in an untamed and preserved natural environment : a sheltered bay, inlets looking out over the turquoise sea and the flower-clad hills of the Taurus range. With its constantly warm waters and long sunny days, Kemer is dedicated to watersports and fitness. After tasting the local specialties, discover the open-air nightclub, an ideal place to get together with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK) and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Kemer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kemer Hotel Kemer
- Kemer Club Med
- Club Med Kemer Turkey - Antalya Province