As soon as you arrive you feel attract by the beautiful landscape (especially at sunset) and the large extension of the village. People are friendly and smiling ! GOs are all so great and professional that you will be soon attract by many activities/ parties. You feel part of a big family as they spend most of the day working and living with you. The atmosphere is always funny and if you need to relax sometimes you can do it. Black and White parties are amazing.
Special mention for the Boat Tour: every day you can enjoy 2 hours sunbathing and snorkelling with Allison and Onur (2 really great GOs) and sometimes in the afternoon you can have fun with the Boat Party. They both create an extremely positive atmosphere, no matter who is in the boat.
With Kemer you set a milestones in your life and you bring back home lots of positive friends and a never-ending atmosphere.
PS. Food is good and various. Gym on the garden and in front of the sea is super ! Rooms are a little bit humid but you spend only few hours inside …
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Med Village at Kemer is on the Mediterranean, near Antalya. It offers cozy comfort while in an untamed and preserved natural environment : a sheltered bay, inlets looking out over the turquoise sea and the flower-clad hills of the Taurus range. With its constantly warm waters and long sunny days, Kemer is dedicated to watersports and fitness. After tasting the local specialties, discover the open-air nightclub, an ideal place to get together with friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Club Med, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Med Kemer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kemer Hotel Kemer
- Kemer Club Med
- Club Med Kemer Turkey - Antalya Province