“Awesome trip”
Review of Club Med Kemer

Club Med Kemer
Ranked #8 of 288 Hotels in Kemer
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I've been told this club was great, and my friends were right.
The location is wonderful, warm water (I've been swimming almost every night at 5:00am), lots and lots of quality food... I won't compare with the former chief of the village or GOs (blablabla) as it's my first time ever at Club Med : GOs are very nice and kind, always helpful and social. Regarding the sports activities, I was absolutely delighted to participate every morning to the body pump class, with the wonderful Lea !! She got the best out of me and was a good reason to wake up every morning.
Nice job guys, hope to come back soon !

Room Tip: Take a Pinede room if you want it quiet ;-)
1  Thank Vincent W
Write a ReviewReviews (2,329)

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I went to club med Kemer last week with a group of 11 friends . we loved our week there the place is gorgeous and there are so many activities to do during the day . the parties there are insane . I specially loved the animation team . the did all the could day and night to keep us entertained. They were very nice to me and all of my friends . I have to admit ,I specially liked the G.O Lea chappuis who took such a good care of me and my friends . she was always there to help us and made our week awesome . !!!!!
PS: If youre looking for a place to party day and night GO TO CLUB MED KEMER

2  Thank NICOLASSANTOS
Reviewed 3 August 2014

First time ever at a Club Med and the initial very loud welcome was a bit of a shock to the system...the warmth of it reflected the atmosphere generated by the GO's headed by the peerless Nicola and his will o the wisp deputy Olivier 'Mr Toulouse'. I suddenly rediscovered a love of exercise after 25 years of waistline building and the early morning instructors especially Lea and a charming and persuasive Italian girl and Guihem were excellent and a special mention for Laetitia and Eden who I observed greeting the smaller group of guests in a far more quieter tone which I think I wd have preferred . Sebastien, Clement and a charming girl whose name I forget at the tennis were real stars, patient with those of us who may lack a certain finesse and introduced me to a novel new game called VACHE;;;;;;and I was not VACHEMENT bien....as a consolation for all this exercise the food was outstanding and superbly marshalled by Mehmet at Pinede and a lovely support cast as well as the head chef Mehmet and his son in charge of the baklava. Also special mention for Recep who came up wtih novel ideas every day when he did the rooms for doing an animal origami on the towels..brilliant. I would only say that if I had been single and 20 years younger ie mid 20's I wd have enjoyed the post dinner entertainment more but I understand that it is hugely difficult to cater for such a wide age group as Nicola and Olivier have to deal with and Nicola's ability to think outside the box and institute another bar by the Pinede for the evening for those wishing for zenlike music shows how good a chef de village he is. Other top people were Daniella at the Boutique, such natural charm, and Ata for the excursions whose enthusiasm and knowledge imbued one with a zest for the day that few other 'hotel' tourism officers have managed in my great experience of travelling plus the guide provided Cann was superb. I only have reservations over the pouring of cold water over sleeping guests on the beach, but that may be down to my age, some of the bar staff - Hasan 'Mr Mojito' excepted - were less than courteous especially if you didn't drink alcohol and one in particular, didn't take his name but he had a blond tuft at the front of his dark hair, who when I asked for a virgin mary said you can only have tomato juice because he couldn't be buggered to serve someone not drinking alcohol didn't impress me atall although he may have just been in a funk that day but it being the first evening I avoiuded him from then on so I don't know whether it is his natural charm or not....if I had been a single woman perhaps he wd have behaved differently becausre at times one had the impression it was a meat market. The serving of the alcohol liberally I believe is not a good thing, I am not puritanical by nature, for while many can assess how far to go there were many others who didn't know their limits and was quite alarming. Anyway it is their loss if they didn't wake up in time for breakfast or missed the entertainment during the day. The wifi at 23 euros for the week is also pretty steep given the connection is so weak but sometimes it is nice in the modern world to be cut off from day to day external contact.....In summary I give a standing ovation to Nicola, Oliver and all those mentioned above because they do a fantastic job despite the enormous fatigue they must feel and always with a smile. Would I go back? Probably yes even with the reservations over the post dinner entertainment, some of the bar staff and being pushed into sitting with people who some of the time are far from perfect company but hey they probably feel the same way about us!! Thus it was good to escape to Kemer for two or three evenings to avoid such uncomfortable moments. So chapeau Nicola and Olivier and the crew. Never a dull moment at Kemer.......may you enjoy all the success you so keenly deserve.

Room Tip: I would advise choosing one in the 800 region as it limits the noise coming from the post dinner ent...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pirate811
Reviewed 31 July 2014

WOW!!!
This was my fifth time in this village so it is kind of hard to surprise but this this time i must admit i was impressed. First, the overall ambiance and atmosphere. you can see immediately that there is a massive effort to create a wonderful vibe as well as the aesthetics of the different events such as the tuesday Black Light Party which is simply AMAZING !!!! The magical dinners around the pools...the spectacular shows especially the one of friday night. Second, the quality of the services. Each and every GO is available and almost annoyingly nice lol :) I have attended all Zumba lessons with my friends and we had a blast. So thank you Guiliana for great lessons. The Boutique team with so many kind girls that are just happy to serve you no matter how difficult you are in your choices special thanks to Yarden (The best dancer btw you will be able to witness that), Virginia and Daniela :) The bar team...well you should thank them during all your stay so kind and so Pro :) The housekeeping PERFECT the lady even folded my dresses what a cutie... The animation team GREAT well Bruno and Yuri big XOXO for both of you so much talent to make me laugh haha... And of course the reception that helped me every single time (Eden thank you for saving my flight you and the Traffic service ;)) and to Luca, Violet, Jonathan, Olivier, max, costa, seb and the one and only LEA (GO fitness if you have the courage to go to her hard core lessons be my guest or you can just chat with this amazing person like i did hahah) MERCI MERCI MERCI you made this vacation unbelievable and magical.
And for sure.... last but not least... Nicholas the great Chef de Village what an energy this guy is everywhere all the time non stop you will eventually wonder when he sleeps.... still a mystery. Every detail he knows and can help, he will recognize everybody and pay attention to all requests which is not something that the majority of Hotel managers will do... Grazie mille per tutto !!!!!
If you are looking for a fun and attractive vacation Club Med Kemer is your destination jsut prepare some extra days off when you return to get over the Kemer Blues :)

Room Tip: For those who do not want to walk a long distance to the center of business better to request the 10...
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We've been there just one week, but I can say it's not enough, and I could stay there forever. The GOs are so cute, helping, funny and incredible pleasant. The food is exelent, and there're lots of choices for vegetarians. We will be back to Kemer for sure!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Noa-holzman
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We have just checked out and now talking about the time for next visit... The rooms are not luxury, but spacious enough and very comfortable. Beach is definetly one of the best of whole Antalya coastline. Meals are various and very delicious. Parties are excellent. I mean this place is very good for everything. I have stayed at many hotels and holiday villages around Antalya in last 10 years. This is definitely the best one.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank bangay
Reviewed 19 July 2014

known for its party atmosphere this club has a lot to offer. for sure the fun but also relax with very noce beaches and excellent food. the room we stayed in was a bit outdated and needs some serious renovation but most of the time is spent outside. a lot of opportunities to sport and super friendly staff. we did this as a incentive with colleagues and was unforgetable

Room Tip: if you want to be located far from busy centre of the club it is best to request a room from nr 400
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business