Spent almost two weeks in September 2013 with wife and two kids 5 and 1.5
It was our first Club Med experience. We had very high anticipation based on a number of recommendations from friends and it has not been deceived. We really loved to be there.
Stayed in Hotel building in two connected Club rooms with mountain view.
- general service level is much more higher than in other all-inclusive hotels in Turkey we ever been before;
- friendliness of all staff and G.O. (sports and animation team)
- availability of free lessons in all sport activities (tennis, sailing, windsurf, etc.)
- limited animation in Russian (esp. in mini-club). If your kid doesn't understand/speak French/English it will be hard for him/her actively participate in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Turkey, Palmiye nestles alongside an extensive beach between the wild peaks of the Taurus range and a warm sea of sparkling blue. Bungalows shelter beneath a pine grove and the hotel looks out onto the Mediterranean : two complementary atmospheres for this great family Club Med Village, home to a vast array of sports on land and sea, with something for all ages. A dreamlike place to unwind and put yourself in the expert hands of our Club Med Spa staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Palmiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Palmiye Hotel Kemer
- Club Med Kemer
- Kemer Club Med
- Club Med Palmiye Kemer, Turkey - Antalya Province