We have stayed in that region before. But the difference is, Palmiye has its own private beach. Resort has been settled on a very big area. Also the area is flat. Very nice garden and ambiance.
Chef de Village Raphael, he is very nice and kind.
I love water sports and Club Med Palmiye has many activities. You can enjoy windsurf, catamaran, water-ski, or kayaking. There are really many things to do during the day. All activites are organised very professionally.
Food quality is very good. All the staff are very kind and helpful. Our room was very comfortable. It was one of the renovated rooms in the middle part of the village and was close to the restaurant and the beach. We had a wonderful week in Palmiye and probably we will prefer this place again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Turkey, Palmiye nestles alongside an extensive beach between the wild peaks of the Taurus range and a warm sea of sparkling blue. Bungalows shelter beneath a pine grove and the hotel looks out onto the Mediterranean : two complementary atmospheres for this great family Club Med Village, home to a vast array of sports on land and sea, with something for all ages. A dreamlike place to unwind and put yourself in the expert hands of our Club Med Spa staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Palmiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Palmiye Hotel Kemer
- Club Med Kemer
- Kemer Club Med
- Club Med Palmiye Kemer, Turkey - Antalya Province