Palmyie offers the perfect blend of Club Med luxury and family facilities in stunning grounds, set between the sea and a mountain backdrop. This is a 4 trident resort but feels better, we tried the 3 trident Kamarina (Sicily) last year and the difference at Palmyie is far greater than the extra star would suggest. Having been here twice not sure we would go anywhere else, indeed many Brits we talk too are on there 3rd or even 5th time in one case!
The layout is superb, the pools, beach and village (or hotel end) are all within 100yrds of each other- you can finish your Mojito by the pool, check over the shoulder for wind conditions and decide to grab a catamaran in 5 mins (best just after lunch when wind is up and it's quieter). Best of all it never feels crowded, even in August when the resort is full you can always find a shady or quiet corner, or the opposite if you prefer! The village end is livelier with daytime pool activities and the evening shows, but never overbearing.
Specifics; Kids club very good but typically very Club Med French- our kids usually find a Brit buddy by the pool first. You can do half days or full days, over 8s can check themselves out.
Excellent watersport off the beach- good number of Hobie cats, windsurf, SUP, kayak, wake board etc all included. Parascending for a fee.
Village rooms are spacious and well finished, we had interconnecting rooms for us and 3 under 8s.
Food fantastic with plenty of choice for adults and kids. Finally direct flights from Gatwick at sensible-ish times. Recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Turkey, Palmiye nestles alongside an extensive beach between the wild peaks of the Taurus range and a warm sea of sparkling blue. Bungalows shelter beneath a pine grove and the hotel looks out onto the Mediterranean : two complementary atmospheres for this great family Club Med Village, home to a vast array of sports on land and sea, with something for all ages. A dreamlike place to unwind and put yourself in the expert hands of our Club Med Spa staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Palmiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Palmiye Hotel Kemer
- Club Med Kemer
- Kemer Club Med
- Club Med Palmiye Kemer, Turkey - Antalya Province