We have just spent a week at Club Med, Palmiye in Turkey. The food was outstanding, as were the shows (and we're not normally ones for attending in-house shows) which were professional and breathtaking. The staff were courteous and friendly and the kids' clubs were so varied - our two (aged 8 and 3) dipped in and out of various activities and had a great time. The kids' show put on at the end of the week was a highlight and I cannot recommend the place highly enough. I've seen a couple of other reviews mentioning accommodation not being great. We stayed in the hotel (inter-connecting rooms) and, whilst there is quite a premium cost-wise, the rooms were lovely. If they could ship in some sand for the beaches instead of the pebbles, this place would be perfect, but even that can be forgiven because once you get in to the sea it is clear and very very warm! We would go back with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Turkey, Palmiye nestles alongside an extensive beach between the wild peaks of the Taurus range and a warm sea of sparkling blue. Bungalows shelter beneath a pine grove and the hotel looks out onto the Mediterranean : two complementary atmospheres for this great family Club Med Village, home to a vast array of sports on land and sea, with something for all ages. A dreamlike place to unwind and put yourself in the expert hands of our Club Med Spa staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Palmiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Palmiye Hotel Kemer
- Club Med Kemer
- Kemer Club Med
- Club Med Palmiye Kemer, Turkey - Antalya Province