Just returned after a week at Pegasos world. Good points: Staff are fab they work hard and around the clock. The hotel is huge!!! Lovely beach, lots of activities eg parasailing, jet skis, banana boat etc. food wasn't too bad, buses run every 10 minutes into Side, recommend a trip to the market. Also recommend going to Marko Pasa a cafe/bistro off the bridge and by the river. And the Red Lion for a more British atmosphere. There is loads of stuff to do for kids,
Bad points: The pool was unbearably cold! We didn't spend any more than 5 minutes in there the whole week the sea was much warmer! The rooms are very basic for a 4* hotel. Only managed to get to eat at the Turkish a la carte as 2 were closed through the week and it was so busy it was a challenge to get a reservation. And to be honest it wasn't worth the hassle, we waited 45 minutes for our plates to be cleared and a further 15 minutes for dessert.
we are a young couple and stayed in block 2. Also the beer is watered down quite a bit.
Tip: the walls are paper thin you can hear pretty much everything from the next room. Girls if you have medium/long hair I advise you take your own hair dryer as the ones in the rooms burn out every minute and have to wait for it to cool down!
Seems like a lot of bad points but we did have a fab time thanks to staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For contacting Hotel Management Team directly, please visit our group on Facebook and write us directly Group Name : TTHotels Pegasos World ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Hotelopia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Pegasos World Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasos World Resort All Inclusive
- Pegasos World Manavgat
- Pegasos World Hotel Turkey/Manavgat, Antalya Province