This is the second time my fiancé and I have been to flora garden, our first visit being in 2012. A few things had changed but only improved.
We had a lovely week, it's all about chilling out in this hotel so it's just perfect for a weeks. break away, I probably wouldn't want more than a week though, there's not loads to do in the immidiate area but easy bus or taxi rides to Manavgat, Side and alanya.
The only problem we encountered was that the room we were put in first was very close to the busy road the other side of the wall and we found it too noisy, the hotel were quick and gracious and moved us easily, however that may be because we went out of peak time, I imagine this wouldn't of been so easy if the hotel was full.
The rooms are brilliant spacious and stylish. around the pool and beach there ade lots of sun loungers so you never have to get up early to claim one, in fact this is not encouraged, they also offer yoga every morning and Tai chi, I joined in a few yoga classes, they're held in the Zen garden which became my haven (such a special place).
The food is excellent, cannot be faulted, great selection, amazing quality and presentation, there's also very few hours in the day that something's not open.
One of the best things has always been the people / staff at the Flora Garden, so helpful and so positive. I want to give special mention to SERKAN one of the waiters in the restaurant, he made extra effort to make our stay enjoyable and was always so upbeat and respectful and ALI the very friendly and upbeat bar man, nothing was too much trouble for him.
I really enjoyed meeting our Thompson entertainment team HOLLY and RUTH too, Holly's voice is beautiful and no doubt we'll see her selling albums in the future, both ladies are extremely gentle and kind and a pleasure to be around.
Flora garden remains for us a fantastic place to spend a chilled out week. We break up the week with a few trips here and there and maybe a visit to the spa. (Amazing massages) the a la carte restaurants are a
great touch too.
On another note if you are planning to buy any gold or diamonds whilst here I highly recommend brilliant jewellers in SIDE.
Till next time, Flora. Thankyou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adult Only +16 is a contemporary, adults-only hotel. Expect things like inviting pool scenes, sophisticated décor, stylish eateries and standout location. Adult Only +16 holidays are all about taking it easy and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. Just above the beach is a sea-facing swimming pool, positioned to make the most of the Mediterranean views. It's edged by smart wooden decking and framed by sunbeds. There's also a lawn dotted with bohemian-esque hammocks and bean bags, and shaded seating spots. The hotel rooms are scattered throughout the gardens in little wooden huts. They're really stylish, with dove-grey walls, purple curtains and king-size beds. Food-wise, you've got a choice between an international buffet restaurant and 5 speciality eateries. Flora Garden Beach Club Hotel management are committed to environmental protection and strive to reduce our property's operational impacts on the environment. Therefore Flora Garden Beach Club Hotel will ensure responsible waste management, avoid pollution, incorporate energy saving devices where possible, and encourage customers to respect and participate in our efforts to minimize the environmental impacts of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Flora Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flora Garden Beach Hotel Manavgat
- SENTIDO Flora Garden Turkey/Manavgat, Antalya Province