Asteria Elita Resort
US$233
US$182
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Lemas Suite Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$35
US$281
US$336
US$337
  • Breakfast included
Can Garden Resort(Colakli)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Pool
US$224
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2012

This is a high 4*-5* star hotel in terms of environment and facilities but the service and food is more 3* - but it is still more than adequate. The staff can appear surly and unhelpful but I feel this has a lot to do with the language barrier as this hotel mainly caters for Germans and Russians and the staff speak little English - but they speak sufficient for holiday purposes ("2 beers please" never failed to get me the desired result!).

There were very few English guests - but personally I liked not being surrounded by English people - I was going on holiday to Turkey, not Blackpool after all - but just wanted to point this out as some may be put off by it.

The food is buffet style and can become quite "same-y" after a week. You get a choice of one meal in a different restaurant per week and we opted for the Turkish restaurant - this was stunning. The wine was a decent red and a welcome change from the not so great wine served in the main area. Would definitely recommend taking the opportunity to go here.

We went in the third week of October and the weather was amazing. If you get this hotel on a low cost website it is certainly worth the money. For late autumn sun that's not too far from the UK this was a good choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire S
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I went to this resort with my girl for one week, overall it s a nice place rooms are nice and clean, food is very good drinks are not, they serve some "juice" rubish and only pinapple was a drinkable option other than water and coke. Alcohol only local and not so good either, mixed drinks are mixed very fast with poor quality, staff does not speak english, they seem to be ok with german some spoke russian and there are some russians among recepctionists and waiters, pool was ok some deckchairs were broken and should have been replaced also the padded blue stuff which they give should be repaired and cleaned fromtime to time as some of the deckbeds looked like russian water poľo team would puke all over them, some deckchairs at the beach were very dirty and a lot of them were broken, i would expect better service from 5* hotel, food was perfect with huge selction and option everywhere arround the resort, beach access is ok but a lot of stones also dont swim arround the ropes in the water as there are some jelly fishes, annimation team was ok arround the pool with lots of activities and games but on the other hand evening show was a total rubish and dissapointment, my 5 year old brother would throw a better show then them i had to leave after 10 minutes as it was a total disaster of culture, as for the guests there were a lot of russians (noisy drunk nasty) dutch french slovak and czechs,
overall good nice place good food friendly staff nice pool and great for families with kids as there is a lot to do for them, minibar, good wifi
Overall bad - horrible annimation program in the evening!!! Bad drinks, poor english, lot of russians, noisy

Room Tip: Pool side is a bit noisy
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mat A
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We spent our holiday in Asteria Elita from 11.09-18.09 with my husband and my 4 y old son. Previously I read a lot of reviews on this site so I was a little bit scared of but fortunately none of them came true.

Hotel: we received a room at the villa area and that was more than an apartment than a simple room (and it was a surprise for us). It was basically furnitured but it was more than enough for those 10 hours we spent in the room during the night. The room was always clean and tidy, the mini bar was daily filled if it was needed. The room was very silent we could sleep while the window was opened.
Probably if you have a room facing the main pool in the main building it can be noisy sometimes and it could be suitable for those young people who wants to party during their holiday.

Restaurant, bars: Variety of beautiful food, both local specialities and international meals. We could always find a clean and prepared table and the table service was also great. We also have very positive experience with pool bar and beach bar.
Pools, fitness center: water is very clean, slides are fantastic!, fitness center is well equipped. The only thing I did not understand that why was the indoor pool closed - I wanted to use it for some training-swimming.
Sunbeds - we always could find a lot of them even if we arrived to the pool at 10 AM.

Service: 5 star for all employees in the Hotel, everyone was very nice, smiling and help us everytime we needed. We only speak English (just very poor German) but we had never faced with language gaps or problems!

Animation: it is great that there are always some programs in the Hotel, the only negative point is that the music was sometimes extremely loud but I think that is something you can handle for 1-2 hours/day.

Summarized it was a great holiday, my son enjoyed it very much (mostly the slides and the mini disco) and we also enjoyed it. I dare to recommend it to anyone. One of the best hotels I've ever been in! Thanks for this great holiday for all of the hotel staff!!!

Room Tip: Villa area
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank feketeszeder
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We visited this hotel at the end of August 2012. The hotel is good and the rooms and all areas are kept clean, but there is one major problem. In the garden of the hotel every night works open air disco that is making noise until 02:00 a.m. Every night guests from almost all of the main building rooms have to wait until 02:00 a.m. before they can go to sleep. The sound is very loud and even on closed door it can be heard and it is impossible to sleep. So if you want to get some rest in your summer holiday do not go to this hotel, unless you like to listen disco music every night instead of sleeping.

Room Tip: All rooms with a sea view are terrible for sleeping due to the open air disco that works every night in the garden.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vladislav A
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My family and I were really looking forward to our fortnight at the Asteria Elita resort, especially after the fantastic holiday we had the previous summer at its sister hotel the Asteria side. To keep it brief we were slightly disappointed with most aspects but we were using last years holiday as a direct comparison, the level of customer service by the reception and restaurant staff was poor to say the least with approx 90%of the guests being German or Russian, being British we often felt overlooked even after several complaints, some of the staff are plain ignorant.
The overall standard of the food was good but very repetative, although we did try the Italian one evening which was very good. The rooms and hotel grounds are excellent, very clean and well maintained ,and the housekeeping staff are very friendly,my only other gripe is unless your up by 5.30am to reserve loungers you will not get one, blame that on our continental cousins. The saving grace of the Asteria elita is Okan Suder, the pool bar captain, what a guy he is , very warm, helpful, and he runs a great bar, without him days around the pool would be very dull indeed.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family