“A good addition to Side culinary choices”
Review of China Court - CLOSED

China Court
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: CLOSED IN WINTERTIME!We will let you know when we open again,...I, jessica, wont work there next year, but I will let you know when they open and who will be there next year!!!:) Wish you all a very happy 2015!!
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My wife loves a curry and I love chinese, so this was the perfect mix.There are very few restaurants that do Indian food so this addition to China Court this year was very welcome.Not being a curry fan myself I can only say those in my party that are were very satisfied. Service was good and prices reasonable

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Just got back from a lovely week in Side Turkey beautiful resort !! I just want to say if you eat Indian or Chinese food then make your way to the CHINA COURT just across the road from Beckhams sports bar . Here you will find mouthwatering dishes that taste delicious vast choices and everything you want for a lovely relaxing dinner , JESSIKA the waitress is just lovely ,,,, a warm welcome, great service , very attentive,and with the food being so delicious ,the prices right you could not wish for more . see you next year China Court you too Jessika Inshallah Thank You

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We wanted to try here as we read the reviews on Trip Advisor and also a couple of people told us it was good. The China Court should stick to what their name implies, Chinese food!!!

Originally coming from Birmingham, my partner wanted a curry and stuck with the Indian section of the menu. Myself and his daughter had Chinese. The Chinese food was delicious, the Indian food was a disaster and we refused to pay for this part of the meal. The Chicken Bhuna was basically a bowl of oil with some curry paste slopped in the middle of it and 6 pieces of chicken in it and instead of tomato they had used cucumber ??

The service was dire. We were there for about 2 hours, the empty glasses and cans weren’t ever taken away and the “waitress/manager” said we should have called her over straightaway so she could have sorted the complaint out sooner – We would have if she had come anywhere over that side of the restaurant and unlike other places, no-one came to see if we were enjoying our meal.

So while WE couldn’t recommend this particular restaurant, plenty of people do.

1  Thank Pam B
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

End of another holiday in turkey and no better way to end than to visit Jessica and the other great staff at china court, the food is nicer than at home and the service is exceptional love you guys see you next year xx

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We always go here at least once each time we visit Side, and I must say what a difference 6 months make.

Compared to our last visit, this one was a complete let down, atrocious service by disinterested staff, terrible food which was cold, oily and tasteless and to top it all the prices have all gone up.

The restaurant had only 2 other occupied tables at 9pm on a Friday night, so I guess this says it all, what a shame as it usually made a change in a 2 week stay. Never again.

2  Thank TaffW61