In general the hotel is really nice (good food, beautiful garden, GREAT aqua park).
From our point of view it has only two problems:
- the AC is rather poor inside the hotel lobby and the main restaurant
- the hotel has an "Annex" building which has 3* rooms, so before booking a room in this hotel make sure that on your booking voucher you receive from your traveling agency the word "Annex" is not present.
In our case the agency has booked us an Annex room without properly informing us (first and last time I travel with them - called Calibra in Romania). So we had to upgrade to a better room when we got there and the only rooms available were at the "Select Villas" section where all the rooms and service quality is 5* VIP like but costs more of course (great rooms, private pool, private restaurant and bar, Ultra All Inclusive, proper AC,...)
The ratings I gave are based on our stay at the villas.
Also read the review of user ece88, it is very detailed. Many of the things he said we actually experienced ourselves. However we enjoyed our vacation very much and had a great time, except for the first days when we stayed in the Annex which is only 3*.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will have your most unforgettable holiday memories at Turan Prince. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Club Hotel Turan Prince World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.