“Superb Meal”

Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: French, British, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Conny's is one of the leading restaurants in Side. Situated just outside of antique Side. Our kitchen serves international food with a French touch. Also we serve local dishes and for the children we have a special Menu. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the bar we have several evenings entertainment. Open from 1 April - 15 November
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We went to Connys for my husbands birthday with two friends. We were picked up, greeted warmly and then had an excellent dining experience. The food and service were second to none, the quality of everything we had was first class. The entire staff gathered around the cocktail and sand happy birthday to my husband's embarrassment and my joy. We had ordered a birthday cake and wow, it was exceptional patisserie, a fruits cake to die for. Definitely a very special experience, a special place with a wonderful atmosphere and we will be returning.

1  Thank Rosiecliff
connys, Owner at Conny's Restaurant And Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad that everything was ok
Hope to see you again. Maybe on the lady's birthday so your husband can have the fun

Conny & Ad & Team

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have eaten here on many occasions but this time we were accompanied by my son and family who were visiting from England. The children were given their own menu which doubled up as a colouring book, which kept them occupied all evening. The extensive menu contains something for everyone. I started with the home made pate followed by the Ad special lamb, my son had fish tapas followed by a creamy fish dish for two which he shared with his wife. The children had prawn crackers to start, with sausage and chips. I forgot to add it was also my birthday so Ad, Connny and all the waiters sang happy birthday and I was given a small gift from the restaurant. A very enjoyable evening was had by all, thanks once again.

1  Thank Steve - Karen P
connys, Owner at Conny's Restaurant And Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Hello karen & Steve,

Thank you for the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. It was a pity Karen could not join you, because of her illness. Hope she is better now.
Hope to see you again soon. All the best and congratulations
Conny & Ad & Team

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Very attractive restaurant with great ambience. Huge choice of food and the service was exceptional. We were given all sorts of added extras for free and the whole meal was excellent.

1  Thank LynnWhitby
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I went to Conny's on a Thursday night and they had a set menu. The range was great. I'm a bit fussy but there was fish, chicken and steak on the menu. It was a 3 course menu for £ I would definitely recommend for the whole family. I went with my boyfriend and 6 friends and the service was great. The staff are friendly and the restaurant is very clean and a lovely atmosphere. I think the restaurant is more at your high end so everyone was dressed nicely and the prices are the higher end but with the set menu it worked out to be a great treat. Someone even proposed to his girlfriend while we were there.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed in the hotel within walking distance and one evening I(yes me) decide that were not going to central this evening ...boy it was a good decision .

There was a party of 4 adults and 3 kids and we fitted there perfectly with a help of stuff.
Kids were enjoining their coloring books & we adults totally love the appetizers(Cheers).

I ate Chateaubriand and it was excellent.Wife said that the chicken she ate was fabulous.(ran out my english superlatives...)

They got nice wine list and I managed to order a good bottle of redwine with a help of the waiter.

Service was reallyx2 nice and prices more than affordable .

We would definitely come back .