SENTIDO Perissia
Lemas Suite Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
US$61
Hotels.com
US$175
US$150
Hotels.com
Gazipasa Star Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$32
Priceline
US$129
Elvoline
2,305 results
All reviewsfrench balconybanana joemoxi bara la carte restaurantsanimation teampaloma restaurantkey clubthomas cooksea viewturkeymain restaurantpancake ladysandy beachgreat holidaybeach restaurantkids clubtwo weeks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Well, i just returned from a wedding/holiday at the Sentido Perissia and had a fantastic time. The hotel has fantastic amenities and the shows in the evening are very professional. I was there with my family for a wedding which went off well. The only one thing I would say was that although there was a wedding cake, it some how disappeared after the bride and groom were given a slice to share at the official ceremony. The cake was then taken away and was never seen again. We thought it had been taken to the room we had for the reception but there was no cake to be tasted, seen or even photographed!! So beware any brides or grooms keep a sharp eye on the wedding cake, after all you are and have paid for it!! Apart from that we had a great time catching up and enjoying the hotel facilities together with the lovely beach.

Room Tip: I shared a family room with my aunt and the views and spacious room was fantastic with a big bathroom including jacuzi bath and shower.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank teddybear01
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We had a fantastic time here and would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel to anyone other than full on party animals.
The food in the buffet restaurants was excellent with loads of choice - even for fussy eaters like us. We would also recommend the Seafood Restaurant and the 'International' but don't expect it to be Italian! The beach is lovely and goes on for miles - whilst there is snorkelling there is nothing spectacular to see. The only improvement we would recommend is a bar on the beach. When we were there there were pool and beach beds available at 11am and very few people seemed to reserve beds before 9am.
We were initially put in a ground floor room that did not have a sea view but we popped back to reception and they happily moved us to a room we were happy with.
We loved the cat with 5 kittens - kept my husband amused for hours!
Side is definately worth a visit - 40 minuute walk along the lovely promenade - as is a day out to Perge and Aspendos Roman sites.
The only downside was Thomas Cook - who promise first/second drop and then make you 7th as that is the route the bus company likes to take; both the transport rep and accommodation rep are out of their depth and have no concept of customer care.

Room Tip: If you pay for a sea view make sure you do not get the ground floor (9040 for example) as there will not be a sea view as you are too low down. We had a studio room 9104 which was excellent but if we went back we would ask to be higher than first floor
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TheWildCats
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Me and my girlfriend stayed for 2 weeks and got back Saturday! Perissia is amazing we really couldnt fault it in any way. I'd recommend to all ages, me and my girlfriend are 21 and 20 and had a wicked time. Food was unreal! Obviously people moaning about food have never eaten outside of england before but what a variety. Ive been to the Perissia prior to this holiday and looking to book up again for this year. Its place where everyone was so friendly and it just felt like home, it was a sad day to leave. The animation team were great amongst everything else! The shows of an evening were such a high standard and very enetertaining. The rooms were lovely and always clean. Really is a struggle to find any faults with this place and cant wait to get back there! Roll on september.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank teast_18
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We travelled out as a family of 4 to this hotel, and the experience was remarkable, as we booked through Travel Republic using Thomas Cook for flights but not having to endure the usual drivel from a Thomas Cook rep onboard a bus stopping at all points before our hotel. Instead we travelled on a mini bus, shared with another couple arriving to be greeted with a cold juice and sandwiches delivered to our room....EXCELLENT!
I am writing this review half way through our stay as i dare say that the second week will be as good as our first. With regards to the negative reviews about the sun beds, towels on the sunbeds etc, I have had no problems whatsoever in obtaining just the bed I want, where I want.
We are going sightseeing by car tomorrow, and a tip I would like to pass on, is that the firm we are using only take cash and not card as payment, and at £35 per day (307.00 TL) for a 2012 model has to be value for money.
I would definitely recommend this hotel over the one we used 2 years ago in Ozdere (Paloma Sultan) as it is by far friendlier, accommodating, and more tan agreeable with my needs

Room Tip: Pay that little extra for a superior sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank mch26262
Reviewed 25 May 2012

The Sentido Perissia was an excellent hotel, my friend had been before but this was my first visit to the hotel. The staff were freindly from the maids and kitchen staff to the management, all went out of their way to be helpful and friendly even if there was sometimes a language barrier.
The food was very good, I particularly enjoyed the outdoor lunch time restaurant where the service was to the same high standard as the main restaurant; the salads were excellent. The only recommendation I would make would be to allow later booking in the themed restaurants, we found 7pm quite early, particulary when the sun was out until 6pm in an afternoon. Dragging yourself away from the beautiful pools was difficult, 8pm would have been better.
Our room was kept spotless and the towels sometimes changed twice a day (a second change after 7pm often happened) and the sheets changed at least twice in the week.
I would recommed this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday with no hassles. I am looking forward to returning to this hotel with my partner next year and have recommended to my friends.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends