Party of 10, including 16 + 17 year olds stayed at the crystal sunrise from 23.08.12-060912. First time we had been to Turkey and I would definately go back. This hotel was very impressive, location couldnt have been better, right on the beach. A walk of around 30-40 minutes to Side which was full of shops and restaurants. Slightly annoying walking along the promenade being pestered to have a drink or meal in the many restaurants available, but that aside was amazed how much was in Side itself. As we were all inclusive only ventured out twice but if you want a spend up there is lots of choice of bags, jewelry, clothes etc. The Hotel was ideal for my teenage boys, the nightclub was a hit. They had their freedom without having to out. The only downside was altough there are a number of pools, none are particularly big which has an impact on the daily entertainment. Didnt bother us this year as the kids werent getting up until lunch time, getting their food from the snack bar, then using the pool with a couple of slides. Liked the idea of having an "adult only" pool, very relaxing with a swim up bar. Entertainment was OK, but we were quite happy having a few drinks in the evening knowing the kids werent bored. Would return but want to try different places in Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Side-Kumkoy and is located only at 65 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 70 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for couples of all ages and families with children - offering a private fine sandy beach of 150 m length and 50 m width as well as a variety of pools. An area of 50.000 Sqm, whereby 27.000 Sqm consists of hotel buildings and 23.000 Sqm consists of garden area. The guests will find 4 floors of a main building, 5 floors of an annex building and 4 blocks with terrace rooms with a total capacity of 514 rooms. DRESS CODE for evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa Hotel Side
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort And Spa