We have just returned from our third visit to this hotel and it lived up to expectation again. There are very few hotels we would return to on more than one occasion but we would even consider returning for a fourth time. This time we visited with a family group for a birthday celebration and everyone was very impressed with the standard of the hotel. The food was excellent, the staff helpful and the sun shone every day. How good does it get?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Side-Kumkoy and is located only at 65 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 70 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for couples of all ages and families with children - offering a private fine sandy beach of 150 m length and 50 m width as well as a variety of pools. An area of 50.000 Sqm, whereby 27.000 Sqm consists of hotel buildings and 23.000 Sqm consists of garden area. The guests will find 4 floors of a main building, 5 floors of an annex building and 4 blocks with terrace rooms with a total capacity of 514 rooms. DRESS CODE for evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa Hotel Side
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort And Spa