I was in Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa in Side from 20th of August untill 12th of September with my parents in the newly built family block.Our family room which was on the top floor had a lovely sea view..The rooms in the suit were separated with one door and they were very clean and modern. It was tastefully decorated with high quality furnishings.. Both rooms have a flat screen t.vs and minibars which was replenished daily The weather was very hot during August but the rooms had air conditioning that worked very well.
A very friendly maid changed our beds every day. They also provided beach towels on a daily basis. Overall, the staff was always smiling and happy and above all always willing to help you with anything you needed.
The hotel had recently openned an acqua park which is an great asset for young people as well as familes wıth children at all ages . The swimming pools were cleaned daily. There was always empty sunbeds and parasols around the pools.. 'The side pool on level 6 was mainly used by adults as the younger guests stuck around the lower level 7 different pools. The beach was very close by and was very clean. Again there were plenty of sunbeds available,The animation team worked hard and organised different activities. The evening entertainment shows were excellent and lasted about 50 minutes. .
The food was excellent both in quality as well as choices. Always hot and freshly prepared. The buffet breakfast and evening meal was varied and tasty.The lunchtime buffet is served in the Waterfall restaurant which does not have as nice ambiance as The Phaselis Lunch restaurant where the food was served from the menu- not too heavy but high quality in terms of presentation and taste.
We can not wait to go there again, because it is great for families and couples of all ages and everthing was top quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Side-Kumkoy and is located only at 65 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 70 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for couples of all ages and families with children - offering a private fine sandy beach of 150 m length and 50 m width as well as a variety of pools. An area of 50.000 Sqm, whereby 27.000 Sqm consists of hotel buildings and 23.000 Sqm consists of garden area. The guests will find 4 floors of a main building, 5 floors of an annex building and 4 blocks with terrace rooms with a total capacity of 514 rooms. DRESS CODE for evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort And Spa
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa Hotel Side