Having been to over 20 different hotels in the Antalya-Side-Alanya-Belek resorts we decided to go for a late break to this hotel on a spur of the moment decision. Very, very glad we chose this hotel. The hotel itself is very clean, warm and inviting and the staff are very friendly, but not obtrusively so. The staff seem to be well qualified in hospitality rather than simply employed and 'doing a job'. You will want for nothing at the bars and the restaurants as there is always a member of staff on hand to help and assist.
The hotel is large enough to lose yourself in the library or one of it's many bars or has enough activities running throughout the day and evening if you wish to join in. Particularly recommend the water aerobics and pilates offered by Anastasia.
Food and snacks are plentiful and can be found on offer everywhere! The quality is of a high standard and we managed to eat very healthily.
My husband was very pleased with the 42 inch plasma TV in the room and the variety of football he could watch (pretty much any match in the world on demand, but this could have been because it was quite quiet at the hotel). The rooms were very comfortable and spacious with beautiful views.
Of particular note is the promenade stretching to Side from outside the hotel as in other resorts it's almost impossible to walk along the beach-here it's possible to have a decent 40 minute jog.
Like most Turkish hotels east of Alanya the majority of guests were German, but English was spoken pretty much everywhere. Most guests were 40+ and as we were looking for a quiet, calm break not a loud chavvie place this suited us perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Side-Kumkoy and is located only at 65 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 70 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for couples of all ages and families with children - offering a private fine sandy beach of 150 m length and 50 m width as well as a variety of pools. An area of 50.000 Sqm, whereby 27.000 Sqm consists of hotel buildings and 23.000 Sqm consists of garden area. The guests will find 4 floors of a main building, 5 floors of an annex building and 4 blocks with terrace rooms with a total capacity of 514 rooms. DRESS CODE for evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa Hotel Side
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort And Spa