Having just returned from the Crystal Palace Luxury Resort and Spa Hotel I feel I must write a review on this wonderful hotel, due to some of the negative comments that we had previously read. There were six people in our party including two teenages age 18 and 15 years. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels over the years and this hotel has to be one of the best. We arrived in the middle of the night and was greeted by friendly staff who immediately offered us food and drinks if we required them. We had three rooms between us, all of which were immaculate and spacious, the mini bar in our rooms were filled daily. The food in the restaurant was lovely and there was a wide choice of food to suit all. My 15 year old son has an allergy to all dairy products and the restaurant manager went out of his way to accommodate him everyday checking that the the food he choose was suitable and even went as far to state he would personally get the chefs to prepare his own meals. The a la cart retaurants were all lovely, again food and staff excellent. You do need to book these the first day you arrive as they are very popular. The long trousers and close shoe policy for men in the restaurant were lifted for the month of August due to the weather being so hot. The men and boys in our party still wore them some of the nights as we felt it did look smarter. The waiters were outstanding especailly Bayram, Elif and Raif who worked so hard and could not do enough for us. Our dirty plates were taken from our table quickly and drinks were refilled without us needing to ask. We arrived in peak time August and always managed to get a sunbed, however you did need to get there by 8am but this is what you would expect in August. At no time did we fill the pool was overcrowed and there was a mixture of children, teenages and adults. You could always find a sunbed on the beach anytime of the day. At the pool bar we did not have to wait any longer than 5 mins to be served. Other bars they served you at your seat and again the staff were fast and efficient. Overall I really cannot understand some of the negative comments on this hotel as we felt the staff were so friendly, hard working and went out of their way to help you. The hotel was certainly of a high standard and every area was spotless. We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would certainly recommend it to anyone who is thinking of booking. I can only agree with a previous review that some people will complain about anything even if you were to give them a full refund for their holiday. We will definitely be booking to go back to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beklentisi yüksek olan konuklarımızı Çolaklı'daki CRYSTAL SARAY'ımıza bekliyoruz. Akdeniz'in CRYSTAL sularına yaslanmış bu SARAY her noktasında lüksü yaşatır. Mavi bayraklı, ince kumlu plajı, değişik boylarda havuzları ile her yaştan çiftlere ve çocuklara cennet keyfi sunar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Palace Luxury Hotel Side
- Crystal Palace Luxury Resort And Spa