“Broken promises!!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on a few occassions with no problems. Last week my friend and I went for meal after passing here and being told if we eat that night in there we would receive free fruit.The owners son waited our table..over an hour we waited for our food..when we eventually asked where it was lo and behold it was produced.The restaurant only had about 3 other tables in !! The food was nice we were very hungry by this time!!The waiter had started of being pleasant...then his father arrived spoke with him and his mood changed...we asked about the fruit we had been promised..he said I will asked the boss..well we never got it.Bill was paid and we didnt even get a goodbye until half way down the road . Certainly wont have this young man serve us again.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Visited the Gozde Cihan restaurant as I was looking for some authentic Turkish food. Was not disappointed. Osman the manager was very welcoming and friendly. Gave brilliant customer service. Food was well cooked and well flavoured. My friend and I were full before we recieved our main dish. Food is good value for money. Going to visit here again as restaurant is reliable.

2  Thank natcnew
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stayed across the road from cihan restaurant & ate here 5 days out if 7 , food , value , staff , surroundings outstanding , can't wait to return to side 9 weeks time , and frequent cihan again !!!

asilkaragulle, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Cihan Kebap Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for your nice thoughts, we are happy to serve you. Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Having been to Side now every year for 8 years I like to try other restaurants in the area - but this to me is by far the best food and service - free pick up and drop off and even delivery to the house if we dont feel like going out - I must say though the refurb has taken away some of the cosy ambience there was before - but as the main staff are the same it keeps the familiarity. Serkan, Emrah, Gokmen and others who have been there years I can't remember the names of - thanks to all you great guys

asilkaragulle, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cihan Kebap Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Reviewed 1 December 2013

If you are on your way into Side old town its worth stopping of at this restaurant you will not find a better wellcome service and food in this area .
We have dined here several times and have never had cause to complain over anything I could go over the extensive menu here but it would take to long .
Just to say give it a try I am sure you will not be disappointed I truly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank histdec