“"Fantastic staff,Great service and Lovely food."” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 190 Restaurants in Side
Price range: US$2 - US$37
Cuisines: Bar, International, Turkish, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“"Fantastic staff,Great service and Lovely food."”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant in August 2013 and loved it. The reasons you should go here (1)The staff are fantastic (2) The food is outstanding (3) Service here is just amazing and (4) The entertainment is faboulous. My advice is if you want to plan a party then have it here because the staff will make it the best party ever! I hope my review was helpful to you.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Bolton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite bar/restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is my favourite all time place in Side, staff brilliant, food excellent, atmosphere superb. Well done Samir & lads for making our holidays every year, see you in May...Alabama slammers here we come!!

Visited September 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Good service and staff, unfortunately missed the belly dancer but I would love to go again. I don't know why I haven't been here before as they are very close to my apartment.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
staffordshire
“one of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We visited the korner bar twice this year and both times the food was excellent .I had a meal in a clay pot it was very tasty so had another the next time we went ,hubby had grilled chicken breast done to perfection .The staff were very friendly and gave us good service .the place is very nice inside you could sit in aircon room or the out side we sat outside .We had two good nights out there and would recomend it.It was a bit far out from where we were staying but well worth the walk .

• Visited September 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great Atmosphere, Great staff, Warm welcome & Fantastic food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We first went to Korner Bar when it was in its original location. When we came back & realised it had moved we were disappointed; however we tracked down its new location & are so glad we did!
This bar has a very welcoming atmosphere, the staff are very friendly & always remember you, & the food is fantastic.
Their Steaks, Chateau Briand, Chicken Shish & Chicken salads are delicious to name but a few of their dishes.
There is always music in the background & later on it has more of a party atmosphere, Sinasi has the biggest music collection I have ever seen & if he isn't playing music of all genres, he's playing videos on a big screen.
They also show the football, have Karaoke & Entertainment nights, that keep you coming back.
Even if you are not staying at this end of Side, it's worth the effort to make a short taxi journey there.

• Visited October 2013