“Magnificent perfection”

Price range: US$21 - US$62
Cuisines: Italian, Turkish
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: free PICK UP SERVICE LATE NIGHT PARTYS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS KARMA is a big change in Side,with design and kitchen and same price as all restaurants around. KARMA has entered to relish the taste buds of food lovers all over Antalya
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From entry to hospitality to service, and to top it all, perfection in culinary presentation and overall food and experience. Irfan, the manager, and service staff made it with the excellent food an experience to never forget.
Highly recommended and for sure will visit again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly restaurant and decent food at a fair price. My only negitive is that they were quite pushy to try and get us off the street into the venue.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very nice restaurant with outdoor seating overlooking the sea at Side. Food and service were excellent, and price was very reasonable. A great place to spend an evening or lunchtime.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went on a day trip to Side. We walked along looking for somewhere nice for lunch. This restaurant had been recommended by the staff at our hotel. We stayed at the Sensatori Hotel Sorgun.
This restaurant was absolutely amazing. The view was beautiful and the music was so relaxing. Really had a lovely atmosphere. There were 6 of us. Me and my husband, my two children 8 & 10 and my parents who are retired. This restaurant catered for all our tastes which includes a fussy 8yr old, a fussy old man and a vegetarian. The food was well presented and absolutely wonderful and good portion sizes.
The staff were very attentive and helpful. It was funny us coming from Stockport that we met someone who worked there who used to live in Manchester also.
They even gave us a buggy ride all the way up the hill after to the taxi rank. They offered to collect us from our hotel if we had time to come back in the evening, sadly we didn't. We ran out of days but we would have loved to go in the evening and when we next return we will be going back.
Highly recommend this place for the atmosphere and wonderful food as well as really friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are staying at an all inclusive hotel. As my birthday fell during the holiday, we thought we would have no problems booking one of the a la carte restaurants on site. We couldn't have been more wrong, the hotel messed it up completely. We were therefore left with no choice than to go out and a friend on Facebook just happened to mention the Karma.

What can I say? Free transport to the restaurant, a seat outside with a fantastic view, wonderful service not to mention the meal which was superb. I was made to feel so special. I can't thank them enough, and the sparklers at the end for my birthday song were an extra. I cannot say enough about this place and we are so glad we didn't eat in our hotel. We paid no more than if we had gone out at home, and we would not have had that view. Excellent doesn't cover it.

Been to KARMA Restaurant? Share your experiences!