“Perfect best holiday that Alison and Maria have had”
Review of Lemas Suite Hotel

Lemas Suite Hotel
Ranked #33 of 229 Hotels in Side
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

We spent 1 week self catering at Lemas. Everything was perfect all your needs are catered for. The pool was lovely the staff very helpful Sonny was always around but didn't seem to do much apart from entertain the guests.
The most helpful man was Jimmy who even organised our airport transfer. The boys who drive the beach bus were brill and looked after us with plenty of advise where to visit etc.
If you decide to visit these apartments take Jimmy a bottle of whisky he would be thrilled.

• Stayed: October 2013
6  Thank ALISON D

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had the best summer in 2013 at the Lemas Suite in Side, Turkey. All of the staff: Melissa, Sonel, Serkan, Mustapha, Jenges, Jimmy, Ozgur (my turkish teacher), Eiseien and the one and only Mr Ali made my friend and I feel right at home during our one week vaca. These people are in the right buisness; hospitality and service is outstanding. The food was always fresh, the rooms were perfectly cleaned and the staff were always friendly and helpful. Before going to Turkey, I was worried about the communication barrier, however to my surprise they spoke English perfectly well and even spoke more foreign languages than I did. The location of the hotel is situaited in a more quieter side of Side. However it is close to many other hotels, shops, supermarkets, restaurants and a 15 minute walk to the beach (however there is a shuttle bus to and from the hotel to the beach). What else could you want? The Lemas Suite is perfect!!! The on-site swimming pools makes it perfect for families with children and its close location to a plethora of bars and restaurants makes it ideal for the younger ones. I personally recommend the Leman Bar in old town Side. The view of the ocean from the bar is priceless. My friend and I spent the week at the beach jet skiing and parasailing. We also took a boat trip to Manavgat town where we saw a beautiful waterfall. We also enjoyed a traditional Turkish bath which can be provided on-site at the Lemas Suite. I had an amazing time in Side, Turkey not only because of the perfect weather but also because of my stay at the Lemas Suite. My friend and I eagerly look forward to our next visit in 2014.

• Stayed: August 2013
14  Thank fech13
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Just arrived back home from sunny turkey staying at the lemas suite hotel.what a fantastic holiday we have had thanks to the excellent staff and food top class. They treated us like friends and family nothing too much trouble for them they are great.we were sad to leave but they made our holiday.we will be back in the near future. free bus to the beach a great service the appollo beach restaurant top class food staff and value for money. great clean rooms with fresh clean beds and linen and towel change.Turkish night laid on what a bonus for us first class again thanking all our friends especially Jimi ali sonni memet emil cooks and all still in turkey mode back to rainy England with a bang ah such is life. Bye the way they have a small shop on site open 24hrs a day a great plus point and ooh so helpful.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor with a wonderful balcony view. What beautiful views.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank karen r
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My daughter and I wanted a quiet week away and got it here at the Lemas Suit Hotel, I have visited Side a number of times in the past and found the local people to be very friendly. The hotel provides a great service, the staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you, they have pride in the service they give to you, from the house keeping staff, who work very hard and always have a smile on their faces to the management staff, the whole experience is what we were looking for in our holiday.
While the rooms are basic, they are clean, maybe a little tired looking but they are comfortable. I would suggest taking a travel kettle and mugs if you do B&B. The breakfast has a variety from cereals to fruit, yogurt, cheeses and I think even if you are a fussy eater you will find something to your taste.
There is a lovely pool area, again very clean and well kept by the team on site.
We had a great time and will return here again and would like to thank the whole team from our house keeper for the week Saheser, who smiled every day and made displays with the towels, to Jimmy the happy receptionist (girls he knows all about your GHDs) to Soner who has many a story to tell, and to everyone in between, thank you all, you are a fantastic team. Keep up the good work everyone. Paula & Jenna

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank PaulaG_062013
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My partner and I enjoy the Lemas for lots of reasons.
The location of the Lemas is on a quiet side rd off the main rd into "Side" pronounced Sedah. It has mountain views and is not in the hustle and bustle so very relaxing.
We walk to the local bars and restaurants most evenings just a 7 minuet stroll, if you want to walk into the town centre it takes around 30mins along the beach promonade. Taxis are reasonable at 15tl to get into the antique town, Selim on reception can get you a taxi in minuets. Or be brave and get a bus from the main rd.
three free buses daily to and from the beach on the other side of town where you have the water sports, paragliders etc can be found.
The food at breakfast is an outdoor buffet it is fresh and we like to eat early the staff are always topping it up, lots of veriety so covers for all tastes the yogurt and fruit is our fav.
The rooms are clean, large, basic and adequate.
The team are professional, friendly and take a pride in thier work if you need anything they will have a solution.
The site is in two parts each having its own pool. Both pools are clean and 1.5 meters deep.
The pool on the main site is kidney shaped and family friendly, pleasant music and bar staff to serve you drinks and snacks. The site opposite has a round pool and is set in an orchard of advocardo, pomegranate and lemons. The Lemas has a little shop for all your wants, water, papers, ice lollies, wine etc.
The Lemas is a great base to see this beautiful region of Turkey. Enjoy your stay guys x

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Just back from my second stay at the Lemas Suite Hotel this year and it was just as fantastic. I wouldn't be suprised if the hotel gains another star next year - it really deserves it. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff who go out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

I stayed on a half board basis again and the food was just as good - sooo much to chose from! The breakfast buffet includes cereal, fruit & veggies as well as different hot options each day. Dinner is just as good with 4 courses to fill you up - soup to start, followed a huge array of salad & cold meze, a hot main (it changed every day but usually chicken or beef with rice, potatoes & hot veggies), and fruit or a sweet pudding for desert.

The grounds are kept spotless with a lovely chap cleaning all day. The housekeeping staff are wonderful and keep the rooms spick & span. The pool area is brilliant, plenty of sun loungers and parasols. The pool isn't heated so the temp was a bit cold BUT it's October and is to be expected. The free shuttle bus to the beach is great, although you can walk to a busier section of beach if you prefer.

The Turkish night was fantastic and the hamam is also a real treat, 80 mins of luxury - highly recommended. Freshly squeezed fruit juice around the pool is a nice touch!

During my stay, I met 3 sets of returning guests - this speaks volumes. I was made to feel like a friend, rather than a guest and this is what sets it apart! Thank you to Ali, Soner, Emel, Selim, Mustafa, Metin, Ersin and all of the other staff - you are a wonderful bunch!

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the pool, great views from the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Lausie
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great hotel yet again.Two years running we have been here.You just cant get better for the money.
Food is just fantastic,lot of variety.
Both pools very clean and warm.
Rooms are cleaned every day and they even wash up your plates etc!
Staff are excellent too,I had a bad tooth,and got driven to a dentist by the manager,and got free treatment.Will most deffinately go again,I recomend it to all.
cheers Selim,best reception guy you will ever meet.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple