“A perfect T bone steak, lovely taste and friendly suurounding”

Little Norway Resturant and Bar
Ranked #45 of 204 Restaurants in Side
Cuisines: Turkish, Norwegian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

As usual we go to Little Norway. The food is excellent and with live music at Monday evening we have had a wonderful time. A good host like Ivar and Jasmine is very pleasent. We can recommendate everybody to eat and enjoy your holiday here.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

The service is one of the best we had, really friendly and helpful. The dolmus information was a god send. The food was great as was the wine and overall cost. We sat outside and were offered shawls which I thought was sweet. We have eaten here twice so far this trip. I like the variety of food choice from cheap snacks to top meals. Not brilliant location with a view but you can't have everything !!!

2  Thank dwr2011
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Must be tested!... Have a wonderfull foods... everythings had been good. Thanks a lot friends.. Like you and your foods..;)

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I feel like at home whenever I go to Little Norway. They collect me from my apartment whenever I go and they also know how I like my food or wine. Service is excellent and so is the food. If I go alone one of the owners will keep me company. The music is great, not intrusive to conversation, and live music is one of the best in Side.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We tried this restaurant twice the first time was a great experience the second time was awful. we put down stairs the waiter saying it would be to noisy upstairs so we thought OK . well it was almost like we were forgotten about for what seemed an eternity. When our food finally arrived 2 of my party were given the wrong meal we should have complained but just decided to eat and go.

4  Thank Ian J