“Lovely Restaurant run by a lovely lady”
Review of Mehtap"s Restaurant - CLOSED

Mehtap"s Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Small restaurant, very lovely food and staff, the owner is an excellent lady. Been several times, best steak plank.

2  Thank Tannyvile

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We experienced awful service at this restaurant which was a shame after the great reviews. My main course was delicious but my partners was rather dubious!!
I regretted wasting an evening and money eating here ..

1  Thank Tee P
Reviewed 24 October 2013

A bit out of the way - down a dark street, food and service o.k go and have a look --if you can find it!!

1  Thank cadz
Reviewed 15 October 2013

First time I ever eat a pepperbeef in my Life. It was perfect. I eat at Mehtaps 4 or 5 times. Next year again. Thanks Mehtap. Hugs.

2  Thank Anki66
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This restaurant offers excellent food cooked freshly for you.
We had some amazing food at really reasonable prices and the staff were excellent , I cannot rate it highly enough .

1  Thank Hazel H