“Best Holiday Ever!!! July 2014”

and 1 more site!
Bone Club Sunset Hotel
Ranked #28 of 228 Hotels in Side
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was the best holiday ever!!! We just got back from a fantastic holiday with Bone Club Sunset Hotel, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!! My sister and I flew from Canada to join my mum and sister from UK to celebrate my mum's 80th. From the moment we entered the hotel the staff made us feel very comfortable going out of their way to make our stay so special. They even made sure we had a meal before we went to bed, since we arrived so late. Now, that is service! I cannot express to you how clean and friendly this hotel is, it is beautiful and modern. Each and every member of the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and special from the moment you arrive 'till you leave. This hotel is immaculately clean no matter where you are in hotel.

I have been to other all inclusives but never have I seen service from entertainment staff like the ones at Bone. My family and I cannot thank you enough for everything you did, especially for my mum (putting the table at the front so she would be comfortable seeing the fabulous shows which were absolutely brilliant). I would especially like to thank Vladislove and Ice you are such great entertainers and go to such an extent to make sure everyone is happy. Ice you do a fantastic job in taking care of your team and organizing the whole show. I love the fact they all really go out of their way to talk to all the guests at the hotel making sure they are having a great time!!! It shows you really love what you do. My sisters and I really enjoyed the water aerobics, zumba and yoga, you guys are the best!!

The service at the hotel is exceptional. We had two beautiful rooms with a door in between, lots of space (especially for 4 women), always cleaned really well and stocked up with bottled water. The beds were so comfortable, loved the showers too. We were on ground level so it was really comfortable for mum, all the rooms are great at this hotel.

The food was delicious, always fresh and a big selection of choice. Loved the salads and desserts too. You must try the delicious barbeque, so tasty... The waiters always talk to you and make you feel so welcome, always there to help if you need anything. I would like to thank all the waiters and bar staff for always looking after us, especially Ahmed, who really looked after my mum and us sisters. He gave my mum a special birthday gift making a beautiful flower out of white tissue, she still has it:) Thank you so much for going out of your way to always make sure we had everything we needed. We used the Turkish baths everyday and they were amazing, I highly recommend you try them. We also went for massages and used the hair salon services. The lady massage therapist (sorry can't remember your name), but you did an exceptional job giving my mum a massage, she still talks about you:). Hair salon is great price and he does a lovely job!

The markets were fun and safe, no hassles and no pressure. Everyone is so friendly and they genuinely care for you. You could go in the evening or during the day but you always felt safe.

We went on a boat trip which was amazing, so relaxing (saw the sunset), went to a different beach, went to Manavgat, (loved the market there), saw Apollo Temple and ruins, had a great dinner on the boat, highly recommend this tour!

The beach is gorgeous with soft sand and clean, very close to the hotel a few minutes by the shuttle bus.

I would like to sincerely with all my heart thank all the staff on behalf of my mum, sisters and myself for making our holiday a dream vacation, this was a lifetime experience that we will never forget and always cherish. I do hope one day we can return again with my mum. You made our dream come true, my mum, my sisters and I will never forget this amazing holiday - thanks to the beautiful hotel and staff.

Do not hesitate for a moment to go to this hotel, you will love it!! It is the best!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great - you can not go wrong. Must try the Turkish baths Hair salon is very reasonab...
16  Thank Daxa2013
There are newer reviews for Bone Club Sunset Hotel

Reviewed 18 July 2014

What a lovely hotel, all staff go above and beyond helping to make you feel welcome. The animation team work very hard during the day and evenings, Again they really do make your stay so relaxed and the shows and entertainment nights are delightful to watch.
This was a family holiday to celebrate my mother’s 80th birthday together with my sisters from Canada and it really was such a great place to spend our holiday. The hotel is clean and the food was superb, there is always something new to try. The staff do work very hard and really are courteous, efficient, helpful and really respected my mother. They are also very sociable and friendly.
We tried the spa, Turkish baths, hairdressers, massages, aqua aerobics, zumba, yoga and the hotel disco. We went on a relaxing boat trip which went to a beach and local markets in Manavgate and Side, in the evening there was a barbeque, the local markets are walkable, the beach is only a short drive away. The old ruins are worth seeing and not far from the hotel.
The names of animation team and staff to name would be endless.
Again the holiday was relaxing, fun and we had plenty of laughter throughout our week’s stay. Definitely worth a visit!!

Room Tip: We had a family room, with plenty of space which consisted of 2 bedrooms, 1 queen bed and the other...
4  Thank Varsha R
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The Cleanliness of the hotel was excellent - spotless throughout. The staff and animation team were brilliant with different activities day and evening. Good selection of food, drink and cocktails available on AI. Extremely good value for money. Entertainment at evening was a mixture of the animation team pulling the guests up on stage to perform embarrassing acts some with a sexual undertone and professional shows. We enjoyed the shows (African dance and Ice on fire especially) however feel that the content of the other types of evening entertainment were too adult in nature for my children to watch at times. The kids loved the water slides. The spa is very good as well and the treatments are good value and lovely atmosphere. Private taxi transfer service excellent and finding the transfer at Antalya Airport was much easier than last year due to the improvements at the airport. I would return to the hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 10 July 2014

we have just arrived home after a super holiday at the bone club sunset, the hotel thought of everything we could ever need and we hope to return one day. the staff were super and the head of the entertainment crew always had time for a chat,we had a family room as there was 5 of us it was very spacious with 2 bathrooms a mini fridge that was stocked daily with water. the kids loved the slides and the fab clean pools we all really did love our holiday !!!!!

5  Thank stephen12swales34567
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two weeks. There was 10 of us altogether so we had two family rooms which were very spacious and kept very clean daily by the maids. Our family room had a big double bed in one room with en suite, tv and mini fridge, stocked daily with bottled water, and two single beds and cot with tv in kids room, separated by a small hallway leading to kids toilet/shower room. Both showers were fantastic! The air conditioning was great, cooled down the room very quickly. Food was good, plenty of choice for adults. However, there was supposed to be a children's buffet from 6-7pm from the 15th of June but this was not the case so kids struggled some nights, especially our 1 year old who had to have soup quite a lot. We visited the a la carte twice and it was amazing, great food and service, waiter was very nice and also good with kids. Ice cream was served between 3 and 5pm which the kids looked forward to as it was very hot. It would have been better if they could have gotten this more often through the day. Snacks were served between 12 and 4 outside which the kids enjoyed as there were chicken nuggets most days and fresh salad. All inclusive drinks were fab! There was one barman who worked till 4 (Gurbuz) and if you go to this hotel you have to try his baileys special, it was delicious, I loved them!! The pools were great, kids were never out of them! They also loved the slides that were supervised by a member of the entertainment team. They were situated at the other end of the hotel from the baby pool and were only open certain times. The animation team were the highlight of our stay, they work endlessly and devote their time to making sure all the guests have a great time. They were absolutely fantastic, especially with our kids! Through the day They painted tshirts, made sand pictures, did treasure hunts, darts competitions, biggest splash competition, made pizzas, took kids to beach for a ride on the banana boat and so much more!! Kids made loads of new friends from different countries! There was a kids mini disco every night with dancing, kids loved it so much we bought the cd for them! My kids came home with a lot of certificates for wnning darts! Big thank you to Maria, Lena and the rest of the team for keeping them so busy! Kids are missing them like crazy! There was darts and water polo with cezar through the day for adults if they wanted to join in, my husband was quite competitive at darts and won a couple of certificates lol. You could also do zumba at certain times if you wanted to keep fit. The night time entertainment by Ice and his team was amazing! He got my husband on stage twice and it was hilarious! Ice is a lovely man, he always had time to stop and chat to everyone, as did the rest of his team. Our Kids loved Ice, my one year old even went on walks around the pool with him meeting all the guests, She would reach her arms out to him whenever she seen him lol. The beach was 10 mins walk or you could ride the bus from the hotel which ran every 15 mins. Kids loved it, there was a beach bar there so you could still get your all inclusive drinks and snacks. We had an amazing holiday and are missing being there already! I would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to return there in the future!

Room Tip: We had a second floor family suite with two rooms, one with two single beds and a cot, one with doub...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank LynneJ62000
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Just returned from a two week stay at the BONE CLUB SUNSET with my wife, daughter, son in law and six grand children,we stayed in a family room,a big double bed in our room with tv and fridge,stocked daily with water,and two single beds and fold down bed with tv in kids room, seperated by a door for your privacy The beds are very comfortable and the air conditioning, individually controlled is the best i have experienced,in fact it got so cold through the night i had to switch it off.Room and bed linen cleaned daily,with an excellent walk in shower.Food.plenty of choice Breakfast, cereals yogurt omelettes,pastries,fruits etc,but could do with some beans and fresh melon and strawberries, Lunch and Dinner, soups, stews, chicken, fish and fresh vegetables and salad,plus an outside barbecue you could choose from every night,which all looked very appetising,but unfortuneately not to me and my wifes taste because of the oils and juices they were cooked in,everyone else seemed to love it.Pool very clean,with the water quality checked every morning and afternoon,plenty of sun beds so don't have to get up early.Ice cream served between 3 and 5 and snacks between 12 and 4.Drinks, good choice of five cocktails,plus usual local beer and spirits recommend the baileys barman special cocktail.Beach,ten minute walk or hotel bus every fifteen minutes,own beach area with plenty of sun beds and beach bar that serves beer and juices only and lunch buffet.The entertainment at night is suprisingly very good.Bars,the pool bar is used for the nights entertainment,the inside bar gets very busy and had to report one the barmen for his bad attitude towards me and other holidaymakers,but was dealt with within ten minutes by senior management,his attitude after that changed dramatically,he could'nt have been more nicer for the duration of our holiday.Thank you.Tip, use the outside bar it will save you queuing up inside.A special mention to ICE and his animation team,who do a fantastic job morning to night.Overall me and my family had a fantastic holiday at the spotlessly clean BONE CLUB,but for me and my wife to return,there would have to be more British orientated food,but other than that would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: family rooms are excellent,divided by a door for privacy
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank ian b
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Me and my friend stayed at Bone Sunset for a week.. We came back a week ago and I am still one feet there... great time. We went there for a girly holidays, and i could not imagine any better. The stuff members were very helpful, we loved the food ( great variety of starters , main courses, desserts, fruits.. BBQ every evening next to the pool, drinks... zero disappointment ) Hotel is very modern, our room had a lovely corner balcony with a perfect view. Could not ask for more.
Pool area was kept clean at all times, never felt overcrowded, during the day you could enjoy great variety of snacks(including ice-cream) and drinks too. Animators were fantastic! From the very first day we came to the pool area, we've realized that water aerobics is something we must try, i did and its so much fun!!! Zumba if you like dancing..(fantastic!) Darts for the ones who has skills and beginners also- great fun too!!!( even if i was very much as a beginner myself) Water polo... and lots of other things to do. Animators are doing their best to make all of guests busy and happy,if you only allow it, no pressure.
Hotel is also very friendly for families. Kids club, Kids Disco, during the day kids were enjoying the pool for the little ones, which i think is great as their can make new friends and have good fun too.
Bone Sunset is close to the beach, and hotel has its own private place next to the sea with a bar and all snacks included. plenty of sunbeds, volleyball area, and happy faces..
One more amazing place in this hotel is SPA, and I suggest you must visit it as soon as you have checked in... its one of the most relaxing spa experiences in my life... unforgettable ...
Also! Many thanks to Photo studio... great job! nice pictures just adds up more fantastic memories.. we had an amazing time. Thank You !!!
Bone Sunset is the place to come back to!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends