“Maya World - excellente! :-)”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Maya World Hotel

Maya World Hotel
Ranked #22 of 229 Hotels in Side
“Maya World - excellente! :-)”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

It was really nice holiday. Hotel is great and guest are good also. We had a balcony and wiew on the pool, that was very nice.
Animatio team was very friendly and nice. Especially Nina, Julia, Serhan and DJ Tolga. Alslo, other animators were nice but I did not have contact with them so I can not say nothing about them. I think they were children animators.
One girl from Poland was guest relationship and she ws also very nice and friendly.
I think reception staff should all speak English. That was the main problem. Also, all other staff are very nice. But also they do not speak English.
Maya World I will miss you so much... Hope to come again soon. ˂3 ˂3 ˂3 ˂3

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jelena C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hi all,I'm writing this review with just a few days left on our great first time holiday to maya world hotel in Turkey. We can honestly say it has been superb and could easily stay another week. From first arrival wev had great service, great sleeps, great fun and lots of sun. Rooms are very clean and spacious,our room is on 5th floor number 1516 with a pool view and is great.Animation team puts lots of effort in to make your holiday great especially nina who has made us feel very welcome.we can honestly say that we haven't got a negative word about our stay and would definitely come back again,thankyou to all staff at maya world.

4 Thank gibndee
Side, Turkey
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Me and my friend stay in hotel for one week.we had excellent time in hotel. animation time makes a greeeeeat work especialy Nina,Julia, Tolga and Serhan.Julian made a great dart time tvice a day, with Nina we had aquaaerobic tvice a day. She rocks also in the evening program. Tolga had belly dance course with us and it was real fun :). Serhan is a great lead to animators and you can' t be board here. There is fun all day long! they are all friendly! room are very clean and we had great room maid Seher!!!!maya world is great hotel to spend your holiday!!!!

4 Thank Majaaaaaaaaa
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 8 July 2014

June 23/3rd July 2014. Firstly I would like to thank the Maya World Hotel for a wonderful holiday at their resort. The staff at this resort are second to none. They all work very hard and provide excellent customer care. Just to mention a few names, forgive me if I left some out, The Reception staff, Nursen, Anastasia, Cahon, Payza and bell boy Ida, the Animation team Serhan, Nina, Iuliina, Tolga, and all the barstaff, cleaning staff, waiters/ waitresses Chefs and managers. Ikler metin, Mahsun Gimen, Murat, Paulina and the very friendly owner of the hotel. A special Thank you to Klaudia who provided great care to my family especially my special needs brother. All staff provided great customer care. This hotel is immaculately clean and modern its facilities are 5 star. The rooms lobby pool area and beach are fabulous, had a lovely Turkish Bath so relaxing. We had two gala evenings while there and I have to say they are spectacular, the entertainment and food provided were 5 star. Just a few recommendations for improvement. A buggy service to the beach a few times during the day would be very helpful for elderly and special needs. A new selection of games during the day e.g. surfboards, botcha, archery tug of war on the beach etc. A variety would be nice. There was a good choice available at meal times but so much food wastage. More frying pans to make omelettes for breakfast as there was always a queue, and maybe a selection of ice-cream instead of the other desserts available. The water dispenser could be moved to a cooler location. A derelict building next to the beach area could be tided as it was an eyesore. We were provided with a late check out which was very helpful as we had a late flight. Overall we had a fantastic 10 day stay. I would describe this hotel as 4 star almost a five. Thank you Maya World Hotel for a very relaxing, highly entertaining, friendly, amazing holiday xx Michelle Mcgrath

Room Tip: all rooms are of the same high quality ask for pool view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Michelle M
Devizes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the Maya World Hotel - Side for 4 nights. Make no mistake this hotel caters for the Russian taste and requirements. Unless you speak Russian or Turkish getting things done can be problematic. Whilst I appreciate others' cultures and the rich diversity of the world, I don't necessarily want it thrust upon me or wish to become another nationality - especially when I'm not in Russia.

The cuisine was of an average standard, although there was plenty of it and it was always hot. The inevitable children, fingering the salads is unavoidable I suppose in an all inclusive set up?
You could however always find something to eat that was acceptable that didn't have an Eastern European slant.

The rooms were of an excellent size, clean and well serviced, by the helpful chamber maids. The staff were generally helpful when they could be - ie finding one that spoke English to a standard that could be understood.

In an all inclusive resort, when asked to pay an additional 2 Euro a day for the use of the safe, which has been included in other non all inclusive hotels for free - I mind irritating and remarkable.

We were glad that we only stayed for a long weekend but I guess for a family of 4 with 2 children it would represent great value for money, although it wasn't really our cup of tea.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Legnica
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hi people. A few days ago Im with my family back from Maya World hotel. It was really nice and peaceful time. We was in this country many times and saw many different hotels but this one really nice and not ever expansive! My child's are having fun animation teams. Thank you guys for that! A few times we were in the special restaurant Ala Carte it was really testy and lovely. Thank you Paulina Guest relation for that. Our room was small but cute and always clean. On the beach we didn't spend a lit of time because there is always a lot of people and most of all its Russian. The food in the main restaurant was tasty but there is no bacon for breakfast. I can say that my family and me really like this hotel and perhaps we will come to this hotel again.

2 Thank Lukasz1987
Ruwais, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel is very nice,the rooms are clean and large.The towels have been changed everyday and the bedsheets one time per vacation.In the bathroom you will find only liquid soap.With the room we had only one single problem.We are here with our granddaughter and after the lunchtime,when it is too hot outside,she wants to sleep a little bit.The problem is that the lady who is in charge with the cleaning,is comming to clean the room only around 2.30- 3 PM. They should come earlier or at least they should know which are the rooms with children and to clean them first.
The food is very good,everybody can find something to eat.In the restaurant all the staff is working very hard to satisfie all the people.And the manager is all the time there solving all the problems.The bear,Gin and Vodka are good. I want to tell them a big thankyou!
You have free internet in the rooms and also near the pools.There are 2 normal pools and 2 pools for children.
The beach has half sand and half small stones.If you want some tools for the kids to play on the beach,you can find them at the shop in the hotel for 5 euro.The beach is a little bit dirty,they should have a cleaning team.
If you hav any problems you can solve them with the young ladies on the Guest Relations desk.Klaudia and Adrianna are two beautiful and smart young ladies ,they spaek a beautiful English and can help you with any problem.
The best thing is the Animation team,with one single problem, that they are using a lot the Russian language.I forgott to say that 90% of the guests are Russians.This team,Adrianna,Liuda and the best DJ of our times,Mr.Tolga,is working very hard to play with the kids.Every night at 20.45 is the minidisco and the kids love to be there to dance ,because the team is doing everything to make them happy.Thank you very much for your effort,my granddaughter was happy there and every night she was afraid that she will be late there.
So,generally is a good hotel and you will have a beatiful vacation here.
All the best for the staff of the hotel.Teşekkürler

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family