“Food was ok, waiter was sweaty but obliging.”
Review of Bistro Point

Bistro Point
Ranked #90 of 196 Restaurants in Side
liverpool
“Food was ok, waiter was sweaty but obliging.”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Went here on our last night got stopped outside, I asked do you have T-bone, yes was the reply, went in sat down ordered our drinks and was handed the menu, the waiter was sweating and smell of sweat drifted over our table, I thought poor chap it has been hot, no excuse for smelling though, the place was virtually empty so he was not running around, actually he had time in between to take a shower. The waiter came over to our table "sorry sir no T-bone left" what I thought how many are eating T-bone, guess what none of them, I was settled and ordered a steak, which was very good, although a little suspect if you get my sweat free drift. All in all not a bad place hence the reason for average, if this place wants to improve and climb the trip advisor ladder then get some T-bone in and get a wash, apply some deodorant.

• Visited August 2013