I stayed at Lale Park with my girlfriend for one week.
The (Dutch) reviews at zoover.nl and Tripadvisor were quite positive, therefore we decided to book this last-minute to Side.
We are so happy we made that decision!!!
Reasons why you should stay at Lale Park in Side:
- The people are very, very nice. They are friendly and gave us all we asked for. Everything was possible. Because there were not many guests, they arranged a table in the garden to have our dinner. The employees were very cheerful with a good sense of humour.
- The food is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. If you decide to book also the evening meals at Lale Park, the kind lady in the kitchen will make very tastefull meals for you. Especially the fish and eggplant are delicious.
- The beach is just a 5 mins. walk. At beachclub "No Name" they provide you free parasols and beds. Be sure to order a Frozen Fruit Honey Melon!
- You don't need to travel with a taxi or bus for shopping or to have a drink. The shops and harbour are nearby, but because of the fortunate location of Lale Park, there is no noise at all.
- There is a small fridge in the room. They provide bottles of water if you want to. You can rent a small safe at the reception.
- They adviced us to go to a Hamam, which we did. A taxi took us to the Hamam (and back) and we had a fantastic relaxing time there. Price € 20 (including taxi and Hamam).
The only fact you should consider:
- We would not recommend to stay at the hotelrooms for more than one week. The rooms are very small. However, for one week it is not a problem. If you want to stay longer, you can book an appartment.
If you go to Side, go to Lale Park!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Lale Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.