US$212
US$189
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$428
US$416
Hotels.com
US$320
US$373
Kentia Apart Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Pool
US$122
US$119
Hanay Suit Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
US$42
HotelsClick
US$303
galahotels.com
1,160 results
All reviewsclose to the hotelcorner roomrefilled everydayrooms are big and cleanreception deskblock bbeautiful hotelbeach barbeautiful roomnice staystandard roomspoke very good englishdifferent foodsturkeyfree mini barbaked potatonice pool
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel with high expectations, the outside and reception area are beautiful. However, once we arrived it was soon apparently the hotel and staff have no skills in working with customers.

From rude arrogant staff, to shouting at you and ignoring any requests they really aren't helpful. Do not book this hotel at any costs.

Once checked it, we were thrown a map of the hotel. No info, no explanation of times of anything. We were also given a black wristband, then suddenly it was cut off our arm and changed to a red one. Apparently red is for British and German and black is for Russian. Well, from our experience the only thing it seems to do is segregate everyone, including the staff.

Eventually finding out hotel room we were shocked to find it looked like it had not been cleaned and was nothing like the photos online. Human excrement in the toilet and bins, food under the bed, hair all over the bedsheets, rubbish bags left under another bed.

Ringing reception, they refused to send anyone to resolve the issues, later saying they were sending a manager. After 30 minutes of waiting we went back to reception. A man who said he was one of the managers listened to my issues, and then replied "okay, ring your hotel booker and book another hotel". No apology, no 'let me try to sort this'. The service is below 0***** standard.

Later a general manager came over to us and offered us a new room tomorrow, and for housekeeping to clean the current room tonight. We said this would suffice, after travelling for over 7 hours and not even being offered some water or anything for the inconvenience.

Arriving back at our 'cleaned' room there were still issues. Dirty bedspreads, sticky tables, think dust all over the furnature, broke air con and an all round awful experience.

Returning to reception in the morning to change rooms, as requested and agreed, we were now told the hotel wouldn't be moving us until at least 12am, even though we were told to come at breakfast. Again, the same staff member was rude and had no skills in working front of house. He shouted "I don't care come back at 12".

We're only one full day into our stay and I would urge you to stay away from this dreadful hotel. The staff are rude, have no interest in resolving issues, and look at you like dirt. At dinner it's impossible to get any table service and the cleanliness is below any standard for a hotel I've stayed in.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Alfie G
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I went to this hotel to calibrate my birthday,and I expected to have a nice holiday,but it became a total disappointment!!!
Choosing a 5 star hotel you usually expect to have a 5 star service and attitude provided by the stuff...right? WRONG!!!
I arrived late in the evening and they gave me the worst room possible.I payed for pool view on a higher floor and I got garbage view on the ground floor.The room was looking at concrete wall decorated with dumpsters.
So I went back to the reception and said that there must be a mistake and that they have to accommodate me in the room that I have gave my money for.
They made me wait for 20 minutes (instead of resting already I was sitting and waiting after my flight and 1 hour drive for someone to put me in a room),and all of a sudden I hear my name shouted through the entire lobby like I am a donkey or something!It was the receptionist named Lutfi,who by the way put me in that hole so called room in the first place.I thought that I am not in a luxury hotel but in a flea market.
So I went to him and he told me (with rough tone )that he will not change the room,and if I want I can speak with the manager in the morning .So I had no other choice than to wait till the morning.
On the next day I went to look for the room manager (who was also impolite) and he just said that may be tomorrow they will change the room because there were no free rooms now!!!
Well that was it!
I had to raise my voice in order to fix things.I called the travel agent that sold me that hotel and when that room manager saw that I will not give up and I am calling the agency,all of a sudden appeared available room!
So after whole night and morning having arguments with people that are put there to make the stay of guests as pleasant as possible,I got the room.
The woman from guest relations named Samira told me that I will be compensated with free dinner at the ala carte restaurant in the hotel.So I went to guest relations person in the evening to get my voucher and the other lady there-Soplan told me that they had changed their minds and I will not get the voucher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOCKERY,MOCKERY,MOCKERY with the client!!!!!
Any way I wanted to visit the Italian restaurant and I went to the desk to make a reservation.Again I run in to Soplan who pointed her finger in to a sign saying that the reservation time is till 11:00. I was there at 11:07.And I have to come and make reservation on the day I want to visit the ala carte So I went to them the day after trying to make a simple reservation and Samira ignored me as a birthday girl who chose this hotel to celebrate it saying "sorry you were supposed to make the reservation in advance"!And again MOCKERY,MOCKERY,MOCKERY!!!!Finally I went to the restaurants managers and explained to them everything so far,and this nice and kind people made everything possible and I got the table at the Italian restaurant for my birthday.Thank you Ahmed and Mustafa!
Dear readers,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY TO GO THERE!The food is the same as in the main restaurant,but you have a waiter as the only difference!
Overall the personnel of the Side premium was beneath criticism!!!I thing that if this hotel wants to keep working,has to fire 80% of its stuff!Begging with Lutfi,Soplan,Samira,room manager,and so on
Never again!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank anastasia112017
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for ten days in August. The rooms are exactly what the promotional pictures look like. The hotel is large, clean and has plenty of staff. Rooms have air con and are refreshed inc towels daily.

The property is 15 mins drive from Side centre which cost 55 lire or on bus it's 3.5 lire and can be got on the main road ...it is very easy

The pools are fabulous and bars and restaurant have nice food. minibars are filled with water and soft drinks free of charge daily. No need to take beach /pool towels these can be changed daily and are different from your room towels.

The clients for this property were mainly Russian and not many English that was my only disappointment but I have no reservations with recommending this hotel and has no reflection on the property or service.

3 additional restaurants serving Asian, Turkish or Italian food you have to book via guest relations in lobby in the morning.

Nightclub open to 3am so food and beverage available from 7am till 3am.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank WifetteRoundell
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My wife and I spent an unforgettable holiday in July 2017. Everything was perfect. The rooms are clean, spacious and nicely furnished, exquisite terrace, beautiful view. The food was delicious, a great choice. Cakes of mmm ... The staff worked hard to meet our needs. Pool excellent, comfortable. I would praise the animators. Every day they were engaged and extremely interesting. You should not waste your attention on the word. No word of complaint. Clean, the clean-up guys did their job properly. The restaurant on the beach is great. Especially interesting was the little packing of water from the fridges that were located at several points and at any moment available to the guests. The unforgettable 11 days went too fast. Do not believe bad reviews. Be sure they are malicious. Feel free to come to Side Premium.
Aleksandar, Novi Sad Serbia

Room Tip: I recommend economical rums. They are spacious enough and have a nice terrace
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Aleksandar M
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I was at Oz premium this summer, the hotel is well located, until the beach is a beautiful alley of 2-300 meters, the beach is an alley that you can walk in the evening. The staff and the service are good, the rooms are good Room, mini-bar is fed daily with juice and water). Every evening is an amphitheater show, something different. Short is a good hotel that I recommend.

Room Tip: The rooms are good I had no problems.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family